Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB banking

• 04-05-2020 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

how can i speak to someone in Permenent TSB not a call center i have cancelled my sub to a newspaper since last November but i am still being charged monthly i have contacted TSB on at least 4 occasions and each time i am reassured that it will be sorted i know difficult times but how do i get this sorted am fed up at this stage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Can you go into a branch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

There is a facility under the manage payments section of the online banking system to block direct debits. You can update the setting to block anymore amounts from being deducted.

I would also contact the newspaper and get them to confirm that you have been removed from the payment list.

Advertisement