Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing my Facebook Business page from one industry to another

Options
  • 04-05-2020 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everyone.

I previously set up a food truck business page that grew a large and very strong following. The page was more about my experience and the ups and downs of setting up my own business. I really connected with my audience as they were brought along for the journey with me. Long story short, this business didn't work out and I am now starting a new business helping people with their finances and property investing. I am looking to change this page to my new business page and keep the likes/followers, I have announced on this page and everyone was happy to keep following, so I'm not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes. I would really appreciate some tips on how to do this or if anyone has done this and has advice?

The problem I see is this will be two very different industries and Facebook might allow me to do this. I have been looking into merging the pages but again I think I might run into problems.
    Tagged:

Advertisement