Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy belgian chocolate In bulk

Options
  • 04-05-2020 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering would anyone have some links as to where I can buy belgian chocolate (5-10kg)

Any help at all.would be great ��

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

A quick search brought me this. About 90e delivered for 10KGs.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123298882792

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

There is a Belgian Chocolate shop in Ashbourne with the factory shop south of there on N2.
    Chez Emily is the name of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭maisiedaisy

ilovebaking.ie had 2.5kg and 10kg bags of callebaut chocolate!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to the main Food forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭GerBear93

Moved to the main Food forum :)

Sorry about that and thank you for moving it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭GerBear93

Thanks for the fast replies!

Currently in the process of finding a supplier of Belgian chocolate that I will be able to buy in bulk

Will check out what has been recommended

If anyone knows of any other let it suppliers that can supply in bulk for cooking I would love to hear from you :)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Pallas has it and has next day click and collect if there’s one near you. I usually buy it on Amazon or in Avoca but I only buy 2.5 kilos at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

Bakeworld.ie, Stuff4Cakes.ie, Decobake.ie, many more too that I can't even think of, all the main Irish cake decorating websites supply it. For example Bakeworld have 15kg of Belcolade for €102, free delivery. I prefer Callebaut myself but several brands available. Decobake closed at the moment but the others are still working.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Shout out for bakeworld.ie
    I get callebaut from them. I prefer it to belcolade (which i like, but i just like callebaut better).

Been dipping into the "cooking chocolate" for the want of handy snacks during lockdown...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

Tree wrote: »
    Shout out for bakeworld.ie
    I get callebaut from them. I prefer it to belcolade (which i like, but i just like callebaut better).

Been dipping into the "cooking chocolate" for the want of handy snacks during lockdown...

I love callebaut and bought 2.5kg early Feb to make a few chocolate biscuit cakes which never happened due to the obvious, suffice to say there is not enough left to make a cake now! It's just too nice :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement