Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide :: The WORST song of all time!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,311 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song Blurting out the names of a load of fast food chains and pretending it's music of some sort is bollocks of the highest order. They should be taken to one such establishment and force fed until they either apologise or burst. I'm OK with either.

Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile This guy is an embarrassment to himself. But more worrying is that people from outside Ireland might happen across this and think we're all inbred gombeens like him. Hanging, drawing and quartering should be brought back to discourage any more sh*te like this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

The first roar in that Freaxxx song put me off it - but then it's repeated throughout (or as far as I could manage anyway) as some sort of beat. ****ing hell, that's ear-torture. Fast Food has nothing on it.

I never minded that Richie Kavanagh song tbh. It's daft, but that frog would drive you mad.

So Freaxxx v Frog in the final for me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Omackeral wrote: »
    That’s it, just disregard the entire tourney journey to get to this point.

Ah to be fair that poster probably mixed this thread up with the similarly named one on After Hours :)

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx [3] Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song [4]
    Axel F - Crazy Frog [2] Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile [5]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Fast Food Rockers. That Broke Nsyde 'song' is noise pollution but I'll stick with my nom.

Richie Kavanagh vs Crazy Frog. These are both noms of mine so I flipped for it and fat-boy won.

• Advertisement

cdeb wrote: »
    6-6?

I've just watched the Fast Food Song; never heard of it.

What the absolute jaysus was that? Friday is vacuous, but that was to be expected. So Fast Food gets my vote.

It should be noted that it's actually a catchy tune in its own way - the problem is the lyrics. I think there's a heck of a lot worse out there, and I'm surprised that Nicki Minaj isn't represented at this stage of the competition for example.

She was a strong contender but her fat ass got knocked out a few rounds back. There is some stiff competition here.

She was a strong contender but her fat ass got knocked out a few rounds back. There is some stiff competition here.

The Stupid Hoe song should have went deep in this competition. It was knocked out way too soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx - Sticking by my nominated song, it is disgusting noise sang by degenerates
    Axel F - Crazy Frog - did people really go into a record shop and pay money for this ****e, i think it got to number one in the charts too which is ridiculous since its a god damn ring tone

Zaph wrote: »
    Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song Blurting out the names of a load of fast food chains and pretending it's music of some sort is bollocks of the highest order. They should be taken to one such establishment and force fed until they either apologise or burst. I'm OK with either.

Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile This guy is an embarrassment to himself. But more worrying is that people from outside Ireland might happen across this and think we're all inbred gombeens like him. Hanging, drawing and quartering should be brought back to discourage any more sh*te like this.
    This song was actually banned in some country (I forget where) when it was released because they thought he was swearing saying focal.

Rikand wrote: »
    The Stupid Hoe song should have went deep in this competition. It was knocked out way too soon

Good to hear it was nominated anyway. I missed this when nominations were called, but I plugged it in the AH thread and would have nominated it here too. I'd have it in the semis ahead of Richie and even the Fast Food song. (Not to be taken as an endorsement of either, mind!)

• Advertisement

This song was actually banned in some country (I forget where) when it was released because they thought he was swearing saying focal.
    Banned off the BBC apparently.

That's a plus for him, tbh.

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx [4] Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song [5]
    Axel F - Crazy Frog [3] Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile [6]

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song (I'd actually choose these two for the final over the other two, but ultimately I think Brokencyde have the worst of the four)

Axel F - Crazy Frog Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

That was probably just an excuse to ban it

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx
    Axel F - Crazy Frog

• Registered Users Posts: 21,670 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song. I feel that this is the 2 also rans from the last 4 going head to head. I'll give my vote to the Fast Food Rockers simply because I made some sort of a case for the Freaxxx actually thining they were producing something of value previously.

Axel F - Crazy Frog Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile And here are the worst 2 songs, by a distance in the semi finals. As I've said repeatedly, Richie Kavanagh does not shine a positive light for Ireland. But, that being said, he thought he was entertaining people, some d*ckhead listened to the Crazy Frog and said 'Oh my God, that's terrible, lets make a record out of it. It gets the vote.

P.S. Guess who will get my vote in the Final.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Crazy Frog. It's atricious.

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx [6] Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song [6]
    Axel F - Crazy Frog [6] Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile [6]

Both matches tied at 6 votes a piece!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,670 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

tumblr_nquao2aGLy1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Fast Food Song (it's pure torture) and Crazy Frog (Way more annoying)

Screen_Shot_2017-04-05_at_2.58.07_PM.png

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx [6] Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song [7]
    Axel F - Crazy Frog [7] Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile [6]

Is there time for a fightback for Richie and the Freaxx ? ;)

First to 8 remember :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx, never heard it before, its diabolical. At least the other song is about food, who dosent like junk food.
    Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile, even though tjat crazy frog is bad, I do like the beverley hills cop theme, it does have at least one redeeming feature. That other chap, how on earth did he get to release a greatest hits album. A worthy finallist imo

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx [7] Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song [7]
    Axel F - Crazy Frog [7] Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile [7]

And we're back level again!

Next votes win and put their respective songs through to the final :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song
    Axel F - Crazy Frog Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile

There aren't enough blenders in the world for that frog...rage inducing muck. Probably the flip side of the westlife tape used in Guantanamo to torture prisoners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Fast food song - utter tripe

Crazy frog - utter utter tripe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song Axel F - Crazy Frog Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile

Rainbowtrout you baxtard, you beat me to it!!!!!!

BrokeNCYDE - Freaxxx [8] Vs Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song [7]
    Axel F - Crazy Frog [8] Vs Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile [7]

Rainbow trout gets in right at the death and 1 minute ahead of the Sultan to seal it for BrokeNCYDE and Crazy Frog!

I'm going to post the final up now, but there'll be no rush to have it resolved tonight. It reaches its mark when it reaches its mark :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Boo! I wanted the other 2 in the final!

Advertisement