Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing infraction

Options
  • 05-05-2020 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

For some reason a post I made yesterday evening on the relaxing of restrictions thread received an infraction from the mod beasty. Although it was a bit of a crude joke I don't think it warranted the infraction unless I offended Victorian sensibilities of the moderator in which case it's down to his personal taste rather than any wrongdoing on my part. I ask for this infraction to be removed

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

LiquidZeb, have you tried resolving this with the mod in question i.e. Beasty, via PM first? That is the first step in the dispute resolution process and we won't be taking this any further until you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

mike_ie wrote: »
    LiquidZeb, have you tried resolving this with the mod in question i.e. Beasty, via PM first? That is the first step in the dispute resolution process and we won't be taking this any further until you have.

Well the notification for the infraction linked me to the help desk if I wished to appeal the decision

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    Well the notification for the infraction linked me to the help desk if I wished to appeal the decision

I believe that's a longstanding error in the automatic notification that comes with infractions - I'll bring it up with the admin team.

Anyhow, as per the graphic at the top of this page, please make an attempt to discuss the infraction you are contesting with the banning mod (Beasty) before we take this to the Cmods.

Advertisement