Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Life - Contact info?

Options
  • 05-05-2020 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to contact your LIFE dept to arrange changes to cover. Telephone answering directs me to email. I mailed them with a query and they're insisting I email back name, address, DOB etc. Their own email highlights that the mails are not encrypted.

I fully understand why they're asking for this info but a more secure way of providing this information is necessary. I have offered to call someone or them call me but your colleagues are not in a position to make outgoing calls.

I understand the times we're living in and home working etc but surely the above is not too much to ask.

Can you recommend any other solution for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi leex

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

BOI have put some necessary measures in place to protect staff members working through Covid19.

If your policy has been added to www.365online.com you can login and send details through the Service Desk/ Ask A Question option.

We will certainly forward your experience to our BOI Life Team.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

Hi leex

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

BOI have put some necessary measures in place to protect staff members working through Covid19.

If your policy has been added to www.365online.com you can login and send details through the Service Desk/ Ask A Question option.

We will certainly forward your experience to our BOI Life Team.

Many thanks
    Alison

Perfect - I have posted my message there.

Advertisement