Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy blue cheese dressing / dip ?

Options
  • 05-05-2020 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Has anyone seen blue cheese dressing / dip in any shops in Dublin? Ive checked a few, but never seen it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Has anyone seen blue cheese dressing / dip in any shops in Dublin? Ive checked a few, but never seen it.
    Fresh in Smithfield was selling this one the last time I was in (this was prior to the travel restrictions), I've bought it in the past and found it nice. I used to like the French's blue cheese dressing but nowhere seems to sell that anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Seems to be pretty easy to make going by this recipe

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/blue-cheese-sauce

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Thank you! Got it there. I checked Fresh in Grand Canal Dock previously and they didnt have it.
    Fresh in Smithfield was selling this one the last time I was in (this was prior to the travel restrictions), I've bought it in the past and found it nice. I used to like the French's blue cheese dressing but nowhere seems to sell that anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Thank you! Got it there. I checked Fresh in Grand Canal Dock previously and they didnt have it.
    No problem!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Flavour Diaper

Astonished that people still buy salad dressings.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,644 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

So easy to make,, and therefore you can change to suit your tastes

Advertisement