Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid19 Part XVII-24,841 in ROI (1,639 deaths) 4,679 in NI (518 deaths)(28/05)Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

Ridiculous that Simon Harris isn't at these briefings tbh. Even the Brits have a Government rep there.

Simon thought Covid 19 was the 19th version of it so putting him in there would be lambs to the slaughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TheyDidWhat?!

Arghus wrote: »
    Oh, my god, her attitude.

Anyone catch her name? Absolutely shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Apt music for Trump on his photo shoot to a ppe factory in Arizona.
    Theme from 'Live and let die'!
    You couldn't make this sh1t up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭MarinersBlues

Did Gemma Doherty get a job as a journalist again?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

How is there still so many new cases!? Surely it should be closer to 25/26 by now and not 265

This may be the norm in daily cases until we have a vaccine. Indeed, as we lift restrictions this will possibly increase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Is this one related to Gemma O' Doherty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭Be right back

wadacrack wrote: »
    This journalist needs a new career.Its sick using a child who sadly died to attack Holohan

Not watching. What child?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Glenomra wrote: »
    The lockdown will end soon as the 'money tree' is nearly bare. Speaking to a senior government official today and he says our borrowing capacity is under real threat.

Economic reality will open the country sooner than any road map.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭redarmy

Who is that hack?

Geebag

• Registered Users Posts: 23,548 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Apt music for Trump on his photo shoot to a ppe factory in Arizona.
    Theme from 'Live and let die'!
    You couldn't make this sh1t up.

You cant be serious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Who is this 'journalist'?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,665 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Simon thought Covid 19 was the 19th version of it so putting him in there would be lambs to the slaughter.
    He's hanging the CMO out to dry here by putting him in front of this crowd of apes every night.

Who is this woman? She's like a rottweiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bettyoleary

Glenomra wrote: »
    The lockdown will end soon as the 'money tree' is nearly bare. Speaking to a senior government official today and he says our borrowing capacity is under real threat.
    And did you ask the minister how many leaves their tree has left to ensure their salaries. I don't see that shedding too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭RugbyLad11

I work in Dublin City center and I dunno what has changed this week but the clear difference in the amount of people around today compared to previous weeks.

Social distancing seems to be gone out the window in a lot of cases as well as there's groups of people everywhere.

I'm on the luas home atm and it's also that bit busier and again people seem to be glued to each other.

The lockdown has gone on for too long and thus people have got fatigue.

The government needs to reiterate the importance of social distancing and masks instead of telling people they can't go more than 5km because after a few weeks people get sick of it and do their own thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,363 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

When you shout at people when they try answer a question and interuot them you loose all credibility.

Like is this the future?

Is this one meant to be our educated class?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

She should be thrown out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

pjohnson wrote: »
    You cant be serious?

Showed it on 6.1 5 mins ago. Nearly choked on my sambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,202 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Let it go you fücking Muppet.

This is incredible. Who is she?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Not watching. What child?

17 year old in Mayo who died last week she had a heart defect

Journo is claiming she was put on a covid ward despite testing negative twice

Asking Holohan to agree its criminal

Going on a good five minutes plus now

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TheyDidWhat?!

Beasty wrote: »
    She should be thrown out

She won't be in the room again. Absolutely disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭MOR316

Eod100 wrote: »
    Not sure it works that well when public is watching. But revealing to see how news is created and framed alright

To put what you say into a context...

I had a discussion about a story that appeared in the papers in recent times on here.
    The person I was discussing it with brought something up. I said there was footage on YT completely dismissing that.
    They laughed at me and said I was talking rubbish.

My point is, the public are too lazy to listen, research for themselves or to see beyond a headline.

I missed her name at the start?

Is she having a mental breakdown, she won't let him get a word in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭brookville

Who is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

I'm all for free speech, but people like her should not be allowed back into the press conferences. All they are doing is attempting to completely derail an information session for the benefit of their own career, it's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I work in Dublin City center and I dunno what has changed this week but the clear difference in the amount of people around today compared to previous weeks.

Social distancing seems to be gone out the window in a lot of cases as well as there's groups of people everywhere.

I'm on the luas home atm and it's also that bit busier and again people seem to be glued to each other.

"social distancing has gone out the window" has been repeated on here for three weeks. It can only go out the window once.

She's still interrupting him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Shes now shouting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭td2008

Is this gemma? Absolute weapon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement