Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading "ACER online test application"?

Options
  • 05-05-2020 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,
    I'm reading through the GAMSAT info booklet again and I believe I missed this part first time around. I can't find anything on ACER's website about an 'online test application' for the GAMSAT, only on entirely different ACER exams.
    Does anyone please know what they're referring to here and how to go about it? My head is fried from the back and forth! Are they even talking about an app, or an application form?
    There is nothing accessible via my login/registration management page except for 'preparation materials'.
    Thanks in advance!

This is what I'm talking about, page 11 of the most recent information booklet:

"Step 7: Download the ACER online test
    application
    To sit the GAMSAT test by remote proctoring, you
    are required to download and install the ACER online
    test application. Instructions will be provided to all
    candidates through the ACER registration system prior
    to the test window.
    You must install the application on the computer that
    you intend to sit the GAMSAT with. It is important
    that you download and install the application prior to
    your test session, as you will not be able to sit the test
    without having the application ready to use on your
    test day. To check that the installation was successful, launch the GAMSAT Test application. You should see
    the GAMSAT test log in page.
    Please note you will NOT be able to log in to the
    ACER online test application until your scheduled
    test session(s)."
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 purnimasnow

Are they not just talking about ProctorU?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 corcaigh96

Initially I thought so, but in the booklet this is after all the ProctorU instructions.

Advertisement