Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Stamps

Options
  • 05-05-2020 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what shops would have a stamp machine around Dublin 8?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Anyone know what shops would have a stamp machine around Dublin 8?

I'm sure you know, but there's a post office in Dolphin's Barn Spar (where the ice rink used to be), Post Office on Leonard's Corner. I'm sure there's many more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

They sell them at the counter in the Spar at Drimnagh. Just by the credit union there.

If you can't find a machine handy, anpost.com sell them online too, free delivery :pac: (seriously). Got some last week, they warned of potential delays but they arrived in about 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Thanks guys.
    Birneybau wrote: »
    I'm sure you know, but there's a post office in Dolphin's Barn Spar (where the ice rink used to be), Post Office on Leonard's Corner. I'm sure there's many more.

Doubt I'll make the 5pm closing at Post Offices with the queues, etc... So was looking to pick some up one evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The only one I know is Rathmines Post Office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Thanks guys.
    Doubt I'll make the 5pm closing at Post Offices with the queues, etc... So was looking to pick some up one evening.

5:15, M-F

and a half day Saturday

Advertisement