Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR 4g home broadband

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

Is anyone else having problems with the usage calculator on the Eir 4g broadband dashboard?

It hasn't been working for a couple of weeks. I have been throttled down to 5Mb/s until the 9th as I couldn't see my usage. Pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭wassie

Mine is fine. Have you checked using a different browser incase it is a browser setting that may be prevented from displaying correctly.

Otherwise if it's not showing you correctly then I would be making a complaint - if your plan has usage limits then their is an obligation on Eir to provide you with relatively up to date usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

It seems to be working today now all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

I cancelled after 12 months and the router is just sitting there since. I am with three now and it is working fine. Would it work if I popped say a 48 sim into the old router or do I need an unlock code? If I need one, I don't think I'll bother ringing Eir. They are just impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Pop it in make sure the settings are correct and give it a go. I’d bet it’s unlocked but never really know until you try.

can probably request the unlock code or get it yourself if needs be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭wassie

If you were with Eir and now have a Three sim in the router then yes it is unlocked.

Advertisement