Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn edging

Options
  • 05-05-2020 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi I have a fairly narrow lawn around 8ft. There's a flower bed on the inside about 18 inches wide.
    Thing is every time I do the edging between bed and lawn I need to come out a bit extra to get a straight line.
    In time I'll have no lawn left. I'm no gardener as ye can probably tell so would some kind soul give me a simple solution. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭kerryjack

You could use treated 2 by 4 and put it on the edge make a few pegs with 2 by 1s and cut them about a foot and drive them the inside and srew them
    flush together if you want to bend a little you could use 4 by 1. This is a cheap and easy way to do this it won't last for ever but you should get 10 years out of it

Advertisement