Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How important does a woman's teeth factor into your attraction to her?

• 06-05-2020 4:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I know it sounds shallow and a bit hypocritical seeing as I don't have the best teeth myself but It's one thing I can't compromise on a partner. It's only two things I ask for, no fake tans and no crooked teeth/gummy smile.

To me, a woman with good teeth is like no other. Nevermind ass or breasts for me, teeth, no fake tan, and well groomed hair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

The more crooked and cartoon like the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

I like a certain type of smile. Teeth are a part of that I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Too much gums is a definitive no no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

This feels like a weird conversation, but seeing some gums in a smile makes it more expressive and kinda classy at the same time. To me anyway. Dunno why. Example:

[url]Https://www.nbcnewyork.com/local/thread-natalie-portman-to-rep-dior-parfums/1913340/?amp[/url]

Lots of gum showing at the front can be off-putting though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

This feels like a weird conversation, but seeing some gums in a smile makes it more expressive and kinda classy at the same time. To me anyway. Dunno why. Example:

[url]Https://www.nbcnewyork.com/local/thread-natalie-portman-to-rep-dior-parfums/1913340/?amp[/url]

Lots of gum showing at the front can be off-putting though.

I don't want to wind up kissing Sea Biscuit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

I know it sounds shallow and a bit hypocritical seeing as I don't have the best teeth myself

Maybe you should shut up.
    Who do you think you are!!!!!!
    You sound like a right muppet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

thought crooked teeth can be fixed, or no ?!?

creeps me out seeing gummy smiles, no matter what gender // for me that would be an unbalanced or fake smile.

- fair play to ppl who won't mind though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,611 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Once she doesnt say, "do you want them in or out?"

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,122 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

They’re essential? I wouldn’t want to date a gummy mummy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Just be glad you're not a shark so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I know it sounds shallow and a bit hypocritical seeing as I don't have the best teeth myself but It's one thing I can't compromise on a partner. It's only two things I ask for, no fake tans and no crooked teeth/gummy smile.

To me, a woman with good teeth is like no other. Nevermind ass or breasts for me, teeth, no fake tan, and well groomed hair.

This reads like the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition sketch.

That's the kindest thing I can say.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I can say a kinder N. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement