Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Draft - SELECTION THREAD

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Delighted to add this next player to my defence. I had toyed with picking him earlier in the draft but thought he might fly under the radar.

He is going to perform the same important role that he does so for Wolves in my team. He will be my man to release the ball to the wide fullbacks as early as possible in attack. He has hit more accurate long passes than any other defender this past season, 203 to be exact. The next nearest is Van Dijk with 155.

The Wolves skipper has been central to their success, with good decision making and organisational skills ranking him high in breaking opposition up play also.

He is...Conor Coady

maniacs 11
    Begovic
    Walker
    Coady
    Dier
    Cahill
    Alonso
    Wilshere
    Vieira
    Antonio
    Sanchez
    Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Last, but certainly not least to join Daithi's Xi is a man who has only missed 4 Premiership games since coming into the League. He has also scored 5 goals in that time from CB and regularly wears the Captains Armband for his club, and his club form also got him an England Cap in 2018.

Welcome... Lewis Dunk!

?type=responsive-gallery

Final Line Up

abTN2poals.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Time to complete My team and the one slot left is for a striker that plays from the right, so I'm going to take a player who was Newcastles top scorer last season and then made a 30million pound move to Leicester where he has mostly started from a RW position but still scored 7 times pre shutdown. Plus you just know with defenders focused on Kane & Henry my man Mesut would be able to find space for him and put him through like below.

tdlr...I'm taking...
    Ayoze Pérez

202005021215172453b0a8c-size650x366_thum_w-500_h-0_m-1_f-0_c-0.jpg

FoolhardyShowyGaur-size_restricted.gif

abTN4JXake.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,504 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

For my final pick, I select:

17442498-0-image-a-66_1566213273000.jpg

Kurt Zouma

My final team:

514425.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

My final pick is Tim Krul who has been excellent for all clubs he has played with my final line up is

tim-krul-newcastle-united_3004847.jpg?20140724151649

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5ece6f474e5ac404cc468167

Krul
    Danny Rose
    Kompany
    Ake
    Bellerin
    Walcott
    Kovacic
    Gylfi
    Bruno
    Zaha
    Aubameyang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I saved the best to last.

I wanted another hard midfielder.

JonJo Shelvey!

Team is now:

Richi Tammy Mahrez

Gerrard

Gomes Shelvey

Milner Boly Reid Wan B

DDG

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

My final pick will be used to add a little more flair to my midfield. This player was a product of the Everton youth academy. He became a mainstay of the first team in 13/14 and remained a key player for them until 16/17, winning their young player of the year awards in both 12/13 and 13/14. During this time he became known for his composure on the ball, his passing and shooting form long range. He has since moved to Chelsea and dropped down to more of squad role and arguablt hasn't fulfilled the promise he showed previously. However, based on his Everton form I think he represents excellent value for alast round pick. My final draft pick is Ross Barkley.

0_Ross-Barkley.jpg

lineup.png

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement