Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint Matching (Jonsered) Tractor Lawnmower

Options
  • 06-05-2020 7:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi All, as my title suggests "Paint Matching (Jonsered) Tractor Lawnmower". I am trying with no success to get touch-up paint for our 2010 Jonsered lawner mower tractor. There website is poor and customer service non responsive, can anyone recommend a good dealer or facilitate for matching paint.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Belongamick

https://lawnmowerpartsonline.ie/

I recently got replacement blades & belts from the above - very good to deal with. They feature Jonsered mowers but no mention of paint. If you send them an email they may be able to point you in the right direction..

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭mengele

ID say if you could take the bonnet off or a wheel if there the same colour and get it scanned in a place that sells paint, they should be able to match it up and make that paint for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GardenMan1981

mengele wrote: »
    ID say if you could take the bonnet off or a wheel if there the same colour and get it scanned in a place that sells paint, they should be able to match it up and make that paint for you.

Thank you Mengele, can you point me in the direct of such a place "scanned in a place that sells paint" . I'm not aware of one.

Thank you Mengele, can you point me in the direct of such a place "scanned in a place that sells paint" . I'm not aware of one.

Most decent auto-factors will,or know someone in locality who deos

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭mengele

Ring your nearest place that sells paint and if they don't do it ask them who does. Where are you from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭enricoh

If you look up ral codes online pick which colour matches it closest and any motor factors that mixes paint will do you a pot or an aerosol with the number.
    Got a 500ml aerosol mixed a while ago e18 I think it was.

Advertisement