Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Wharf project granted permission.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cash to ash scheme (The taxpayers)

Another pet project for Wexford County Council Developers

They should stick to what they know best, running services for the county

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

vicwatson wrote: »
    Cash to ash scheme (The taxpayers)

Another pet project for Wexford County Council Developers

They should stick to what they know best, running services for the county

Are you ever happy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Zhane wrote: »
    Are you ever happy?

Yes, not that it's got a thing to do with you

This will be good money wasted by the clowns in Wexford County Council. Watch and see and then come back to me yeh. Good man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Wasted in what way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Would have preferred a small open air park but hearing himself from the council going on about it creating jobs and people commuting from enniscorthy gorey dublin via new motorway I had to ask myself did no one think of rebuilding the south station platform surely taking a train direct to work would be a good idea ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Would have preferred a small open air park but hearing himself from the council going on about it creating jobs and people commuting from enniscorthy gorey dublin via new motorway I had to ask myself did no one think of rebuilding the south station platform surely taking a train direct to work would be a good idea ?

Great idea if there was a regular train service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yes, not that it's got a thing to do with you

This will be good money wasted by the clowns in Wexford County Council. Watch and see and then come back to me yeh. Good man.

What Eggs For Dinner said, wasted in what way?

Or did you want to just have a pop at the council? Don’t make claims you can’t back up, good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

if that marina is ever developed its going to be great fun watching the boats on it getting destroyed in the first south east gale . or even watching people trying to get their boats along side it with the tide falling. will be waiting to tell the powers that be '' told ya ''

Advertisement