Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Accommodation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭newuser99999

Dav010 wrote: »
    Why are you using a different avatar? People reading may not realise you are the op.

Why does it matter why I am? Ive deleted that account. If you read my response surely you can make out that I’m the op.

Dav010 wrote: »
    It’s not cool for the same user to use two accounts on the same thread. It usually indicates you’ve been kicked off the site and re-regd.

Don’t really care if you think it’s “not cool.” I’ve not had as much as a strike on that account, I simply decided to scramble it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

Leave the moderation to the mods please folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭beaufoy

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    What attitude? So are you saying you would have stopped paying if you could? I have complained about things I didn't like but never wanted to change an agreement I signed up for. What help would you like? It has been explained you have no recourse and it is what you agreed to. There is no help just an explanation which you don't seem to want to accept

Possession is 9/10 of the law next time rent and pay one month at a time even if you sign a 12 month contract the LL will not be able to force you to pay ....just the same as you are not able to force a refund now

beaufoy wrote: »
    Possession is 9/10 of the law next time rent and pay one month at a time even if you sign a 12 month contract the LL will not be able to force you to pay ....just the same as you are not able to force a refund now

You can pay it all up front for a cheaper rate, or pay two more expensive payments one for first semester and one for second semester. Again you don’t know my situation or why I had to take it so don’t tell me what to do thanks. Your two cents isn’t needed the thread is clearly finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭beaufoy

You can pay it all up front for a cheaper rate, or pay two more expensive payments one for first semester and one for second semester. Again you don’t know my situation or why I had to take it so don’t tell me what to do thanks. Your two cents isn’t needed the thread is clearly finished.

you could rent a room in a shared house pcm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Gal2glam wrote: »
    Sure I could live there

You just answered your own question...

beaufoy wrote: »
    you could rent a room in a shared house pcm

Well aware of that and I’d still be in the same situation I am now, thanks!

Advertisement