Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strange payment

• 06-05-2020 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

I used to get 377.70 euros onto my account every week.
    This payment is made up out of 203 euros for myself (IB), 134.70 euros for my wife(QA) and 40 euros for my son (QC).
    This payment changed about 5 weeks ago. I get now 780 euros every fortnight. It should be only 755.40 euros.
    Where is the increase of 12.30 euros per week coming from?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭nothing

Possibly the child payment has increased if he's moved into a different age category

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭hawthorne

nothing wrote: »
    Possibly the child payment has increased if he's moved into a different age category

No change in the age payment. My son is a 22 years old student and getting 40 euros per week as a QC until the end of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Weller81

Fuel allowance was reinstated at the same time as it went to double weeks in order to cover the extra costs of staying at home more and requiring more energy usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭square ball

hawthorne wrote: »
    I used to get 377.70 euros onto my account every week.
    This payment is made up out of 203 euros for myself (IB), 134.70 euros for my wife(QA) and 40 euros for my son (QC).
    This payment changed about 5 weeks ago. I get now 780 euros every fortnight. It should be only 755.40 euros.
    Where is the increase of 12.30 euros per week coming from?

IQA rate has increased to €147.00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭hawthorne

I found the reason.
    The payment for a QA is temporarily increased due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The increase is time limited for a 12 week period until the 15th of June. The increase is 12.30 euros.I missed that completely...

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/social_welfare_payments/disability_and_illness/disability_benefit.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement