Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paving advice..

Options
  • 06-05-2020 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi our garden is 27m2 ..got a quote for 4000 icluding vat .. is that reasonable,,also any tips for type of paving slabs .. or other questions i need to ask ..thanks in advance

Comments

I'm in drogheda. Paid, I think €3,500 for 40 sq/m and rebuilt a boundary wall at the same time.

This was a small builder, and I supplied the (granite 600x300) slabs. I got a price from a local patio company of 4k to do the same job, in indian sandstone I believe (and they wouldnt touch the wall).

Well worth shopping around. Forge Paving Centre in Kells is where I got my slabs and found them the best about for price (granted, that's just for the granite, i have no idea how they fare out price-wise with other types of slab).

Advertisement