Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small Claims Court Thread

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

ill be disgusted now if Ryanair actually refund me after paying €25 to the SCC and here i was thinking id get a refund much quicker that way.

I wont hold my breath but Ryanair have sent me 3 emails in the last week saying money for cancelled flights would be in my account within 5 to 7 working days, the first of which should be this coming Friday.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

jonnny68 wrote: »
    ill be disgusted now if Ryanair actually refund me after paying €25 to the SCC and here i was thinking id get a refund much quicker that way.

I wont hold my breath but Ryanair have sent me 3 emails in the last week saying money for cancelled flights would be in my account within 5 to 7 working days, the first of which should be this coming Friday.

When where your flights Johnny, from looking at the few threads here it seems those for March flights are getting refunds now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Anyone dealing with Expedia (flights)? I went the cashback route with the credit card and their first response was that they did provide the service regardless if I could not access it...(I still don't understand what this means), and they also claimed that I cancelled the flight myself (not true).

We moved now to pre arbitragion stage where I had to provide, among other things, evidence that the airling cancelled the flight, not me. They have 30 days to response.

I actually had 2 trips cancelled...one with Ryanair. I was happy yo accept the voucher on this one as the process to get it was actually easy, I am fairly sure I will use it and it states that if I don't I should get refunded. Time will tell if this was the right decision.

The other trip was the one mentioned above, with Expedia/KLM, and they have dealt with this very poorly. They sent a voucher that I did not request (nor accepted) wich is full of restrictions when it comes to using it, they are almost no contactable, it is also use it or loose it, etc. I never thought I would say this but if they had offered me a voucher with the same conditions of that from Ryanair I would have accepted it too.

Advertisement