Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEEHS goes to the Pictures: Part 2

Options
2»

Comments

I'm in!

New tactic here. I asked Google Home to pick a number between 1 and 8 for every question and just went with that movie. Unless I didn't know it, which happened twice, then I got her to pick another number.

I tried picking from a bowl before and it didn't work out for me but maybe I'll have better luck with Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I'm in!

New tactic here. I asked Google Home to pick a number between 1 and 8 for every question and just went with that movie. Unless I didn't know it, which happened twice, then I got her to pick another number.

I tried picking from a bowl before and it didn't work out for me but maybe I'll have better luck with Google.

That would explain why my Google Home kept asking me what the scores were :pac:

Buile and Yossa bring us up to...

1016_30daysnight.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭yozico

Nearly forgot this! Hope it's not too late.

Got an 8/8 :) but also got a 1/8 :pac:

yozico wrote: »
    Nearly forgot this! Hope it's not too late.

Got an 8/8 :) but also got a 1/8 :pac:

Plenty of time, welcome aboard :)

Reveal at 9pm tonight, deadline for entries is shortly before that

• Advertisement

yozico puts us on

31.jpg

Reveal Thread ready for 9pm :)

Advertisement