Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quarantine Gaming Group

Options
  • 06-05-2020 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm doing some extra gaming these days now that we all have some free time on our hands.

Was wondering if there would be any interest in getting a little discord set up for some PC Gaming.

Mainly playing Insurgency, Squad, COD, Battlefield and a few other FPS's also some Total War too.

If you fancy jumping on in the evenings for some gaming, let me know and I'll set up a dedicated discord sever. Would be good to have a group of people on every night that can play some multiplayer games

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I'm just entering exam season so I wouldn't be able to partake just yet, but great idea. If we're still locked down come June, I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Panic Stations

Sounds good man.

Best of luck with the exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭djan

I'd be down too. Mostly Battlefield and LOL but would like to try out Cod Warzone soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Panic Stations

Been getting pretty into COD Warzone recently.

Be good to get a little team going on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Sounds like fun, but i'll give it a miss myself.

My FPS days are long behind me. I no longer have the reflexes or temperament for them.

Happy gaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

This is my own Discord server : https://discord.gg/CDmmbn

I play mostly Battlefield, COD Warzone, PUBG, GTAV and others, on most nights until late. If you want to add me on Xbox companion too I use that mostly for teamspeak

XBOX username : F1rewa11

Could do with more Irish players and most English speakers players, as I've been matched into squads playing COD and dont even recognise the languages.

Advertisement