Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Sheds

Options
  • 06-05-2020 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi
    I am looking to change my Garden shed as it is rotten. I need somebody to dismantle the old one and to assemble a new one.
    Will the guys who supply the new one will do all the job. Could you please mention if you know any of them who could do this. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

1. It would depend on the individual company, I would say.
    2. Where are you based?
    3. Are you looking for a metal one, a wooden one or a plastic one to replace the old one?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jacobspt

I am in Celbridge and am looking for a steel or plastic shed with low maintenance. Thanks

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Right. So the phone number of the supplier on my shed in the West won't be any good to you. :)

I'll look around. In the meantime, I'm sure someone else will probably come along, too.

Advertisement