Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can't get insurance..

Options
  • 07-05-2020 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I'm 47 years old and I have a 20 year old subaru impreza. I have my own policy with 30 years no claims or convictions. I have a policy on a jeep and named driver on my wife's car for 15 years. But want to start a new policy but I can't find a company in the country that will insure me.. Only in Ireland.. Can anyone suggest anything..

Mod Note - Thread closed as there is a duplicate thread in the Insurance forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,323 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Many Japanese cars are not welcomed by classic car insurers. You could try Autoline in the north. They will most likely insure it, but it won't be anywhere near as cheap as a traditional classic car policy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement