Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames Superleague - Cyclopaths V Special K

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So there must be only a max 2 related to football, then guessing time if we get there.

DRAFT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Neutral - play passes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Duckling 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

CHICK
    If correct then I'll play but need to think on it a bit..

Correct.

• Advertisement

Okay, PLATYPUS.

Nice one, thats it!

I knew you'd go for teacher off the bat with school but I figured we'd get a chance to reguess them all again

Special Ks - I thought there was a massive difference in our words, we had the much easier side, if you'd taken out HAWK I had 5 living items on the board

Was also debating Water. Excellent :)

Gg all.

Ficheall wrote: »
    Was also debating Water. Excellent :)

Gg all.

I changed it from duck to duckling at the last moment, platypus and chick were both intended as part of the walk clue, was worried you'd go hawk when you went kiwi

• Advertisement

No, after you said WALKS I was pretty sure it wasn't hawk, but you said 4, and kiwi, undertaker, chick, bear and platypus all walk, so I thought one of them might not be included. Duckling definitely safer than duck - good call.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I knew you'd go for teacher off the bat with school but I figured we'd get a chance to reguess them all again

Special Ks - I thought there was a massive difference in our words, we had the much easier side, if you'd taken out HAWK I had 5 living items on the board

Yea had a read hard time trying to link them together.

Well played guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Gg game all, well played guys.

I probably would have went spot for football next. Those 5 in a row left it really difficult for us

Advertisement