Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Call Contact

Options
  • 07-05-2020 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Have a strange issue, i cannot call just one contact from my iPhone 8, unfortunately that one contact is my wife though! :eek:

She has the same phone and i have checked to make sure she isn't blocking me somehow. (Obvs checked the same at my end)

This started at the end of last week. I can get through to any other number, can reach her from other mobiles & landline numbers.
    Just getting "Call failed" constantly

Steps i have taken so far, that have all failed:

Rebooted phone
    Deleted the contact and manually dialled
    Reset network settings
    Cleaned sim card & tray
    Fully reset & restored phone (i was able to ring her the first time i tried after this but it's back to always failing)

Other info: phone software 13.4.1, network is GoMo

Any ideas how to fix this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

Turns out it was a network issue where i couldn't make calls to any Virgin number so not Apple related at all (might be handy to know though in case someone comes across this)

Advertisement