Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info on doing 360 degree Virtual Tours?

Options
  • 07-05-2020 1:34pm

Hi folks,

Wondering if anyone has done this and if so have they any tips on where to get started with it?

Pretty much, I do some property photography. As a result, a friend of mine (two different friends actually) want me to shoot their house photos. One was asking about 360 'virtual tour' stuff and if i do it, and truth be told, I've always had an interest in learning how to do it, but I just don't know anything about it.

Figured, seen as I'm doing feck all at the moment (Coronavirus), that I may aswell try to learn a new skill.

Anyone on here doing it, or got any suggestions on where to get started with it?

My presumption is you need a 360 camera, and then software to stitch all the photos together? But I know nothing of either. :o

Cheers folks :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Search "Matterport" - that'll give you an idea of what you need.

Advertisement