Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info about these bikes - Old and New

Options
  • 07-05-2020 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Heya,

These are my bikes, and old hack for commuting and a new bike for some racing.

Anyone able to date the old KTM frame? Is there a database for old KTMS?

For the Peugoet its a CR-01, anyone know about these bikes? Not much on the internet. Are they good????

I can post more pics if needed.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭cletus

http://en.all-specs.net/model/1024863/

Is your Peugeot from 2014?

If so it looks like a well specced bike. Carbon frame, ultegra groupset etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,580 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

they're worthless, i'll give you a tenner for the two and that's me being generous.

honest guv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

cletus wrote: »
    http://en.all-specs.net/model/1024863/

Is your Peugeot from 2014?

If so it looks like a well specced bike. Carbon frame, ultegra groupset etc.

Yep from 2014, dont see many on the roads :confused:

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Yep from 2014, dont see many on the roads :confused:

That would only add to the pleasure of owning it for me

they're worthless, i'll give you a tenner for the two and that's me being generous.

honest guv.

So they're worth less than a tenner, or you're a tight arse?

• Advertisement

TheW1zard wrote: »
    So they're worth less than a tenner, or you're a tight arse?

It's a running joke on the forum, when someone shows a nice bike, or asks questions about a nice bike they have, that someone will offer silly money because the bike is "no good". It's like a reverse compliment

cletus wrote: »
    It's a running joke on the forum, when someone shows a nice bike, or asks questions about a nice bike they have, that someone will offer silly money because the bike is "no good". It's like a reverse compliment

Ah totally didnt get that, Im a bit new!

Whatever about the value - Im interested in the ktm more, i got it off the dublin bike man about 10 years ago for 200 euros. Been hacking away on it ever since.
    Would love to know the year:D

Advertisement