Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching mortgage to KBC before June 30th

Options
  • 07-05-2020 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi,

How likely is it do you reckon? If I make the call tomorrow can it be done in just over seven weeks? I like the cash incentive they offer, seems to be the best deal out there. Getting a valuation will be difficult I know but I have a valuation done from December gone so if the agent is on their list they might be able just update it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

If you gather all the required information ie. salary cert signed off, p60m utility bill, passport and or drivers licence, six months statements from all accounts (incl. Revolut) and present it to them then it should be possible. They delay will come from you not having the required information more so than them.

Valuation might slow you down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

I did it years ago, ptsb to kbc...
    all paperwork in order on my side, my solicitor was on the ball, should have been a slam dunk change of mortgage no problems but ended up taking ages because ptsb had lost the original mortgage protection policy assigned to the property and I had to get new ones issued with deeds to say that the original was lost by ptsb....
    Banks get very particular about stuff like that and it’s all out of your control....
    Does the 3k incentive end soon?? It may be worth asking if it’ll be extended? It’s been offered for years now....
    tjc28 wrote: »
    Hi,

How likely is it do you reckon? If I make the call tomorrow can it be done in just over seven weeks? I like the cash incentive they offer, seems to be the best deal out there. Getting a valuation will be difficult I know but I have a valuation done from December gone so if the agent is on their list they might be able just update it.
    Thanks

Advertisement