Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another abysmal attempted coup against Venezuela

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

The only thing embarrassing is your OP. What are you trying to discuss? Both videos just seemed to be from people looking to draw attention to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

The only thing embarrassing is your OP. What are you trying to discuss? Both videos just seemed to be from people looking to draw attention to themselves.

Is this not Current Affairs?

Why can't I bring attention to a geopolitical crime?

You don't like it?

Are you distracted by other issues?

Again....you don't like it?

While you and billions of others are logging on to check the COVID death numbers or when the pubs might be open again the world still turns and wars still go on and .... you just don't see it because you're looking elsewhere.

The Venezuelans were supposed to be so starving that they had to eat flamingoes....would you agree? Wasn't that the headline?

Was that a year ago? What are they eating now? Parrots?

You don't like what I have to say because I'm making a good point.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I
    The Venezuelans were supposed to be so starving that they had to eat flamingoes....would you agree? Wasn't that the headline?

Was that a year ago? What are they eating now? Parrots?

You don't like what I have to say because I'm making a good point.

You think you are making a good point? Seriously? When you conclude the post with this?

Thread closed

Next time perhaps put some thought into your OP and how you present an issue

:pac:

Embarassing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement