Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeka's Coin Picks

• 08-05-2020 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Apparently this guy has some insight into a bunch of altcoins that are going to do very well according to his research. At the same time he seems a bit "infomercial".. His London Real interview (The one that wasn't scripted) was compelling to a certain extent. Not sure if he's just a pump n' dumper though. Here's the coins he picked if anyone is interested in doing their own research on them

• 0x
    • Crypterium
    • Enjin
    • MCO
    • Numeraire
    • Solve
    • Status
    • DATAcoin (Streamr)
    • Terion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Do your own research - and base your decisions on that - not what any of these guys suggest individually online. He's going to have positions in all of these coins - so it's in his interests to shill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

sgealbhain wrote: »
    Apparently this guy has some insight into a bunch of altcoins that are going to do very well according to his research. At the same time he seems a bit "infomercial".. His London Real interview (The one that wasn't scripted) was compelling to a certain extent. Not sure if he's just a pump n' dumper though. Here's the coins he picked if anyone is interested in doing their own research on them

• 0x
    • Crypterium
    • Enjin
    • MCO
    • Numeraire
    • Solve
    • Status
    • DATAcoin (Streamr)
    • Terion

That guy is a notorious pump and dumper. Only Interested in lining his own pockets. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those coins 10-15X, especially as he is promoting them and the gullables fall for them!

Any moron can pick a low cap coin and bet that it'll gain momentum in a coming bull market.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Crypterium and Enjin are hugely exciting prospects. I scanned the white paper, and they are going to use the blockchain to do something radical with computer games. Young people love computer games. Also, great team, partnership with Microsoft incoming, has a roadmap.

Obviously DYOR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Crypterium and Enjin are hugely exciting prospects. I scanned the white paper, and they are going to use the blockchain to do something radical with computer games. Young people love computer games. Also, great team, partnership with Microsoft incoming, has a roadmap.

Obviously DYOR.

Has Johnny's account been hacked?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

This Teeka guy seems to have a bit of a bad reputation for his marketing tactics. I've been involved in crypto for almost four years and have never heard of this so called "most trusted name in crypto" up until a few weeks ago. I certainly wouldn't be paying him thousands of dollars for his crypto picks. Smells like a massive pump and dump scheme. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭monkeycork

el diablo wrote: »
    This Teeka guy seems to have a bit of a bad reputation for his marketing tactics. I've been involved in crypto for almost four years and have never heard of this so called "most trusted name in crypto" up until a few weeks ago. I certainly wouldn't be paying him thousands of dollars for his crypto picks. Smells like a massive pump and dump scheme. :cool:

what names are worth listening to based on your 4 year experience?

i'm a complete noob to cryptocurrency

any good starter guides on how the whole process works?

monkeycork wrote: »
    what names are worth listening to based on your 4 year experience?

This is a fairly decent introduction to Bitcoin and crypto.

If you're new to cryptocurrency in its entirety, then I'd suggest you start by getting up to speed with the basics of bitcoin. You can check out other projects as you're ready to do so thereafter.

Jameson Lopp has some good introductory resources her
    When you say 'process', you mean how to buy and sell crypto?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭monkeycork

When you say 'process', you mean how to buy and sell crypto?[/QUOTE]

thanks for the replies, yes buying and selling and also changing it back to fiat currency €

for example spend €1000, use that for 6 months and see how much it will be worth in € after the 6 months.

I have downloaded the crypto . com app found some referral code online and have 9.13 MCO on it (45.75 eur)

should I add my revolut to add fiat to the account?

has anyone experienced the crypto visa card? how does that work?

for example paying somewhere that excepts VISA like Mcdonalds????

does the crypto visa dynamically change your cryptocurrency to EUR to pay Mcdonalds or any other Visa excepting retailer?

alot of questions here:confused:

maybe I'm in the wrong tread for these questions

much appreciated

You can open an account with Binance, Kraken or Bitstamp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Shamo

I've been in around the same time and I mainly remember him calling $700 OMG. Apparently he called one of the initial big Eth rises which made people start believing him. It seems similar to the Twitter traders that keep making calls and when they make the right one it's retweeted like they're experts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

He didn't even mention kin, biggest opportunity ever*.

*not financial advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

JJJJNR wrote: »
    He didn't even mention kin, biggest opportunity ever*.

*not financial advice

Are you still holding kin? I have about 10m of them. Hard to see where it's going with all that has been happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Teeka, pah! amateur. Dale Winton lookalike 'Suppoman' truly is the king of youtube cryptocurrency investing.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Teeka, pah! amateur. Dale Winton lookalike 'Suppoman' truly is the king of youtube cryptocurrency investing.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

That scumbag hasn't been locked up for fraud yet? :rolleyes:

That scumbag hasn't been locked up for fraud yet? :rolleyes:

No, he's a slithery fcuk tbh.
    When the bearish season ended they tend to crawl out from under the stones again I've noticed.

His level of mendacity and rewriting history reminds me a lot of the arch brexiteers in many ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

Teeka has been pumping and dumping for years now.

If you are looking for the basics on youtube watch Coin Bureau. To get started trading check out Mango Research or Crypto Newton while Denome might help for staking.

Or skip the above and buy Link and watch it go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Teeka has been pumping and dumping for years now.

If you are looking for the basics on youtube watch Coin Bureau. To get started trading check out Mango Research or Crypto Newton while Denome might help for staking.

Or skip the above and buy Link and watch it go up.

+1 Coin Bureau. Also think Datadash is worth a sub.

SkySter wrote: »
    +1 Coin Bureau. Also think Datadash is worth a sub.

*Snaps fingers*

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    *Snaps fingers*

****, I can't stand that finger snap.:rolleyes: Datadash may look like an altar boy but he has a pretty sketchy past in regards to being paid to pump projects (and not declaring it's a paid promotion).

• Advertisement
Advertisement