Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App for Garden Map

Options
  • 08-05-2020 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Tried this post in Android forum, but not much traction there ...

I'm looking for an Android app so I can keep track of where I have planted plants and seedlings, particularly in my polytunnel. Don't need geo mapping or high detail. Was thinking of something like an Excel spreadsheet (with boxes) I can type the name of the plant and maybe a date so that I know when stuff is coming up, or needs to be re-done. Same issue with back garden (new) orchard & wildflower/ shrubs.

any ideas folks?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I'm looking for an Android app so I can keep track of where I have planted plants and seedlings, particularly in my polytunnel. Don't need geo mapping or high detail. Was thinking of something like an Excel spreadsheet (with boxes) I can type the name of the plant and maybe a date so that I know when stuff is coming up, or needs to be re-done. Same issue with back garden (new) orchard & wildflower/ shrubs.

any ideas folks?

Thanks

I developed a fantastic app this week.
    You need the following

1. Pencil
    2. Notebook
    3. Ability to draw... I got my 6 year old for that one. Was beyond my technical abilities :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,071 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I developed a fantastic app this week.
    You need the following

1. Pencil
    2. Notebook
    3. Ability to draw... I got my 6 year old for that one. Was beyond my technical abilities :D
    But how do you install the pencil on the notebook? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

any ideas folks?

Thanks

Why not just use Google sheets ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lumen wrote: »
    You keep it behind your ear. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Lumen wrote: »

There always has to be one comedian in the room :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement