Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boardsie's own (or family/friends) cars for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    http://www.adverts.ie/23158707

2013 Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate
    NCT 11/21
    Tax 08/21 (€200)
    291k kms
    Great condition

That is one hell of an advert you have there, some effort put in!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

what's with the white specks on the windscreen??

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Comment_below

Anyone interested in a 1 owner Top Spec 0.9 petrol Turbo 2016 Renault Clio?

donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/-gt-clio-1owner-31k-miles-0-9-tce-dynamique-s/27706083

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

Anyone interested in a 1 owner Top Spec 0.9 petrol Turbo 2016 Renault Clio?

donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/-gt-clio-1owner-31k-miles-0-9-tce-dynamique-s/27706083

I suspect this may be overpriced. I paid €10,500 for a 2019 same model car with 30k km only last month, which has 3 years Renault warranty remaining. Your 2016 version probably has little or no warranty remaining. You may want to relook at the price if you want a quick sale. Also is yours a UK or Irish car? 31k km or miles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Comment_below

Jane98 wrote: »
    I suspect this may be overpriced. I paid €10,500 for a 2019 same model car with 30k km only last month, which has 3 years Renault warranty remaining. Your 2016 version probably has little or no warranty remaining. You may want to relook at the price if you want a quick sale. Also is yours a UK or Irish car? 31k km or miles?

Without knowing the spec or condition of your 19 Clio, if what you're saying is true, you got the cheapest Clio by 2 grand, the lowest 19 Clio on Donedeal is 12,595!

Mine is actually priced on par or lower than lesser specced Clios both privately and certainly dealers. There was one slightly cheaper but that Clio was accident repaired and ex rental Europcar, but well done you

Edit: Just reading from one of your posts where you cited the 19 Clio and other posters said that the Clio in flat white paint and as the most basic undesirable Clio (ex rental or a GoCar, signs of accident repair) being sold by a trader with no warranty as warranty was a cost option, so not sure how that's similar spec to mine??

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

Without knowing the spec or condition of your 19 Clio, if what you're saying is true, you got the cheapest Clio by 2 grand, the lowest 19 Clio on Donedeal is 12,595!

Mine is actually priced on par or lower than lesser specced Clios both privately and certainly dealers. There was one slightly cheaper but that Clio was accident repaired and ex rental Europcar, but well done you

Edit: Just reading from one of your posts where you cited the 19 Clio and other posters said that the Clio in flat white paint and as the most basic undesirable Clio (ex rental or a GoCar, signs of accident repair) being sold by a trader with no warranty as warranty was a cost option, so not sure how that's similar spec to mine??

The car you quote here is not the one I bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

The price someone asks for on Donedeal is not a good barometer, no one pays that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 andrew1300r

Hi
    I have a 2007 Discovery 2.7td6 auto for sale next week.
    Champagne colour
    Leather interior
    Nct 09/21
    270km
    7 seats
    Front & back timing belts done few months ago.
    Gearbox oil & filter done also .
    Bodywork in fantastic condition.
    Drives brilliant
    No tow bar ever fitted
    €5000....Cheap .
    Anyone interested just message me.
    Pictures available.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭nsnoefc1878

Hi
    I have a 2007 Discovery 2.7td6 auto for sale next week.
    Champagne colour
    Leather interior
    Nct 09/21
    270km
    7 seats
    Front & back timing belts done few months ago.
    Gearbox oil & filter done also .
    Bodywork in fantastic condition.
    Drives brilliant
    No tow bar ever fitted
    €5000....Cheap .
    Anyone interested just message me.
    Pictures available.
    Thanks

That is well priced. I wish I could convince the missus to get something like this.
    Throw up a link when you have it advertised.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

That is well priced. I wish I could convince the missus to get something like this.
    Throw up a link when you have it advertised.
    Good luck.

I'm exactly the same. We have twins on the way and a 4 year old so in need of something like this. Convincing the better half is another story entirely.

I'm exactly the same. We have twins on the way and a 4 year old so in need of something like this. Convincing the better half is another story entirely.
    If you work out how to do it, share the secret!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

If you work out how to do it, share the secret!

Sure with twins on the way and a little lad already we need a 7 seater, you would think it would be easy enough to do...... Hahaha

Sure with twins on the way and a little lad already we need a 7 seater, you would think it would be easy enough to do...... Hahaha

We've no kids, but we've two big dogs and bring them to the lakes and forests all the time.
    I got a 3 year old Volvo v90 cross country last July, fancied an estate so they could be confined to the boot and the rest would stay clean. But even with them in the boot they manage to shake and get sand and wet everywhere!
    The car was like new when I got it, absolutely spotless for 3 years old. I can now see it starting to head the way of my other cars, as in permanently manky, thanks to the mutts and the fact I'm not one for cleaning a car at all.
    So would love an older jeep they could go in and have room and I wouldn't have to care about it so much.
    That's the dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Baoithin66

newmember? wrote: »
    Yes...grand car. Basic A to B transport, cheap to run, and fast enough.

Is that still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Hello!

Myself and my father carried out extensive work on this picasso, boardsie discount will apply if bought from here :)

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/citroen-c4-grand-picasso-1-6-hdi-exclusive/27929890

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

dobman88 wrote: »
    This is my brother selling our Dads car. He only had it for a short time while he was between his previous car that failed NCT and him getting a new car that he had to wait on due to covid.

Might get someone out of a bit of bother. Tax isn't outrageous and its economical enough. I've driven it and it was a better experience than I expected tbh.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2007-almera-long-nct-tax-only122k-km-/27950048

Yeah, I know the photos are brutal, I told him to change them but he wont.

Boardise discount available.

Its already on the way to Australia

• Advertisement

Boardise discount available.

Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Am I overpricing this car? Selling for a family member. Getting lots of views but only a few messages and one to see. It’s a very straight car- body a bit rough in places but mechanically very reliable etc. Only up a few days maybe I just need to be more patient but I sold a Civic in late 2013 (01 older model) and I could not answer all the calls and messages.
    https://www.donedeal.ie/view/27723778

road_high wrote: »
    Am I overpricing this car? Selling for a family member. Getting lots of views but only a few messages and one to see. It’s a very straight car- body a bit rough in places but mechanically very reliable etc. Only up a few days maybe I just need to be more patient but I sold a Civic in late 2013 (01 older model) and I could not answer all the calls and messages.
    https://www.donedeal.ie/view/27723778

Could you run it through the NCT? Might attract some more interest.

My sister bought a 07 in December with NCT until April 2022 from an independent garage and she got it for 1400. They had serviced it and carried out minor repairs prior to her getting it and to pass NCT.

Ad looks fine but maybe a touch high price wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Could you run it through the NCT? Might attract some more interest.

My sister bought a 07 in December with NCT until April 2022 from an independent garage and she got it for 1400. They had serviced it and carried out minor repairs prior to her getting it and to pass NCT.

Ad looks fine but maybe a touch high price wise.

Yes I might just do that- though available dates aren’t until late May!! I reckon it would pass straight off and not just saying that. Your sister got a bargain! There’s rougher ones on DD for more than that

road_high wrote: »
    Yes I might just do that- though available dates aren’t until late May!! I reckon it would pass straight off and not just saying that. Your sister got a bargain! There’s rougher ones on DD for more than that

She did. She got lucky. It's a garage down the road from her house. And when she went down to ask about a car, that one was sitting there from an hour earlier. They told her the craic about putting it through NCT and doing a few bits and she did a deal for it there and then. Tbf, our family are going there for everything with years and years so they wouldn't see her wrong and will be quick to fix anything she needs.

I'd say if you ran it through the NCT, you'd have it priced about right at that and you'd have enough room to knock 100 or so off if someone offered 1500 then.

If you're not in a hurry and it'll fly the test, it would be worth it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Ditto re:NCT. The pictures aren't great either, step back a bit further from the car

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

i may be looking for a car in the very near future, 2 things would make me move on in that , NCT up in may and hiding the reg, but thats just me., but i do like the look of those cars would buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Ryano87

I was looking for a cheap runabout and would have closed out of your ad @Road High. Hiding the reg is a no no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ElitesTeam

My Ford focus for sale.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-focus-ghia/28060502

any questions or tips to improve ad welcome:)

Advertisement