Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boardsie's own (or family/friends) cars for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,587 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Add in how much the motor tax is, with the number plate blurred and it not listed there's no way to know without going through the Nissan UK brochures.

If the first NCT is going to be due in the first 90 days of 2022 I'd put it through the NCT, you won't lose any time from when it would naturally be due and it will be a plus when selling it. Add in pic of the user manual, service history, spare keys etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭User1998

Photos aren’t great, some of them seem to be screenshots from a dealers and some taken by yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭legomanx51v

Partner is selling her Nissan Tiida. She’s had it as a runabout for 3 years and her parents were driving it for 5-6 years before that.

Zero issues, taxed and NCT, minded by their local Indy, clean tidy low mileage car.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Newoven

I'm selling my Alfa Romeo Giulia, Speciale spec, 181 reg, 2.1 diesel. It's a great car but I've decided to go electric and my Tesla is on the way;

• Registered Users Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Stunning car. Big change going from that to a Tesla. Which Tesla did you go for?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Newoven

A blue Model 3 RWD - the long range and performance variants are too expensive now you don't get the SEAI grant for them. I collected it today and it is very impressive so I'm not too sad to have moved on. Passing garages advertising diesel at €1.71 helps to confirm I've made the right choice.

In the end I couldn't sell my Alfa directly so I sold it to Tractamotors in Blanchardstown who have put it on sale at the same price I wanted (32k). Really annoying to think they might make a few thousand on it that I could have split with a buyer but I suppose buyers are slow to hand that much money to a stranger, plus if they want finance then the garage can offer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Going to be putting my A6 up for sale in the next 7-10 days as long as insurance dont act the arse on what I want to replace it with.

142 A6 Quattro 3 ltr V6 SLine in gunmetal grey.

Automatic Stronic gear box.

Full leather SLine seats in immaculate condition

99% it has just been me in the car so little or no wear on the seats.

Full factory fit LED lights front and rear.

275,000 kms mostly spent going up and down M1 to work.I work a split shift so hence the mileage.

NCT 12/22

Tax €400pa (tax is currently out)

I am the second owner from new.

The two front wheel bearings were replcaced last year with SKF bearings. Only one side had gone but mechanic advised to change both while he had it.

I will also supply a rear wheel bearing as this was ordered sent in error.

There are no faults showing and any recall by Audi has been done.

There was a problem with the air suspension and this sensor was replaced by Audi at a cost of €700 to myself.

Yesterday I drove down to Cork and drove back and avg 5.9 ltrs/100k.

Price. Was going to put it on DD for 17k but if a Boardsie is interested 15.5k

I have got this price from two dealers.The dealer in Cork wasnt in a position to buy it but said I should look for €16k and another dealer who I was about to do a deal with offered me the car I was looking at ,Audi Q7 @ €9k, plus 6 in cash my way.

I have always used high quality oil and filters and I will be replaceing rear pads and passenger window regulator at some stage this week.

Thats all I can think of for the min...any questions fire away.

When I create a DD link will post it here.

Selling my 2013 Audi A4 2.0 TDI Avant

It's Brilliant Red with 170kms/105k genuine motorway miles.

Car is in excellent condition inside & out and runs really well with great fuel economy.

It was serviced at 164k kms, got 4 new tyres at 166k kms and has had all routine maintenance including timing belt and water pump from main dealer. I have receipts for all the work done, the majority of which was main dealer.

Car is SE spec that includes:

Alloy Wheels

Heated Mirrors

Leather Seats

Leather Armrest

Air conditioning

Cruise Control

Audi MMI Interface

Stop/Start system

Steering wheel controls

Bluetooth connectivity to phone & more.

It also includes extras that I've done myself such as:

RS4 Front Bumper Grills

RS4 Front Fog Grills

Rear windows tinted with trims and badges

Invery media streaming device connected to the MMI system to allow bluetooth media streaming from your phone

A4 Avant parcel shelf with dog guard and boot lining.

Selling due to moving jobs and now WFH full time. Will post a DD advert here when it loads up - it's on adverts already.

Price is at €12,250 but happy to look at price for a boardsie would love to see it going to a good home. (PM if interested)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Selling my Leon.

it's the 2.0 diesel 150bph

2017 with 90,000km

Full service history in good nick

I've had for 2.5 years and about 50,000km with zero issues

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/seat-leon-fr/30667188

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Moreilly

Looking at selling my Ioniq 28 ,some pic's above - Probably sell for about 19,250 euro

extremely efficient car and extremely cheap to run, thers a few light scratches on the rear left, otherwise car is in great condition going to stick it up on donedeal / carzone today when i have a minute !! - what do ye think?

very good spec on these :

Bluetooth® Connectivity†

Driver's Supervision Instrument Cluster with TFT Display

Phone Connection - Android Auto

Phone Connection - Apple CarPlay

Infinity Sound System

Steering Wheel Audio, Phone and Cruise Controls

Touchscreen Satellite Navigation

USB - Driver's Arm Rest (Charging Only)

USB and Aux Connections - Front

Wireless Phone Charging Pad

Door Mirrors - Body Coloured

Exterior Door Handles - Chrome Effect

Rear Spoiler with Integrated LED Brake Light

Window Surround - Chrome Finish

Interior Door Handles - Chrome Effect

Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel

Driver's Seat - Heated

Front Passenger's Seat - Heated

Driver's Seat Lumbar Support (Electric)

Air Conditioning - Single Zone Climate Control

Air Conditioning - Driver-only Mode

Automatic De-fog System for Front Windscreen

Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirror

Automatic Headlights with Dusk Sensor

Automatic Windscreen Wipers with Rain Sensor

Daytime Running Lights - LED

Door Mirror Puddle Lights

Fog Lights - LED Rear

Rear Air Vents - Centre Console

Rear Light - LED

Rear Windscreen - Heated

Arm Rest - Front with Storage

Cruise Control - Smart Adaptive Speed Control with Stop and Go Function

Cup Holders - Front

Door Mirrors - Electric Adjustment and Heated

Door Mirrors - Power Folding

Drive Mode Selector - Button

Electric Power Steering with Variable Drive Modes

Electric Windows - Front with Anti-trap and One-touch Controls

Electric Windows - Rear

Luggage Net

Parking Brake - Electric with Auto Hold Function

Parking Sensors - Rear

Parking System - Rear Camera and Guidance System

Rear Seats - Split Folding 60/40

Regenerative Brake Shift Paddles

Sunglasses Holder

Windscreen Washer Fluid Sensor and Warning Indicator

Airbag - Front Passenger De-activation Switch

Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain and Driver's Knee

Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)

Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)

Central Locking - Remote

Electronic Stability Control (ESC)

Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)

Lane Departure Warning System with Lane Keep Assist

Smart Key - Keyless Entry with Engine Start/Stop Button

Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Individual Tyre Pressure Display

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Selling for a good friend. Recently retired and was going to do local taxi-ing just for something to do. Got a plate and was tipping around for a few months. Had a stroke which knocked the stuffing out of him shortly after. Can’t drive anymore so selling it on. Obviously a motor check will throw up a red light (Regd as taxi) but it’s got feck all mileage (60k), very well specked, and in excellent condition. Took it for a spin this morning and it’s driving great. Will do a deal for a boardsie :)

changed back to private tax now and taxed until Jan 23 and NCTd till 24.

will be greenlighting ad once I get the log book details later.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-avensis-2017-2-0d-business-model/30761600

Post edited by dodzy on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Link updated, thanks for pointing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭DM1983

Anyone in the market? Needs touching up but literally just serviced and drives like a dream.

At the price you have it listed it may be worth going to Zucar I think they'll come close to that price and they'll take it off your hands and put the money straight into the bank

Lovely colour - I'd recommend putting a few quid into getting that damage fixed and I think it'll sell a lot faster

Yep "We buy cars" which I'm pretty sure is Zucar (they're Kearys Cork too?) Are buying my Leon above tomorrow.

Joe Duffy were very near on price.

Ret of them were 1000s off.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,242 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Zucar are part of the Joe Duffy Group.

This is now sold. Less than a day!

I'm in the market for an Octavia if anyone is thinking of selling. Petrol hatchback, 18-20 vintage, preferably style or se tech spec. Must have lower than average mileage. Hardly any private sales out there at the moment and would prefer to cut the dealer's margin out if possible. Anyone about to trade one in perhaps and looking for a no hassle cash deal? 😁

Or equivalent make/model I suppose. Need decent amount of space. Budget 20k.

• Advertisement

You won't get a 2018 - 2020 Octavia / Superb for 20k in this market.

Can you stretch the budget? You could get a 2015 passat r-line petrol estate for around 17k if you want to drop back the years.

Other options would be a prius+ (7 seater take the two back seats out) or a corolla estate around 2016 for 15-16k.

Thanks for the comments. I'm looking at 1.0L petrol and there's a bit out there. €20K is 182/191 territory. Very little in the way of private sales though. Budget can stretch but I would rather not. I could drop back the years if the mileage was low enough...

I'd be interested to see where your seeing superb/octavia/passats that are 182 and above for €20k, even more so with low mileage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MichaelBarlow

Hi. Planning to buy a 2017-2019 car in the 20,000 range. Haven't decided which one yet. Need a roomy and not expensive to maintain. Fuel consumption should not be high.

How roomy? Annual mileage?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MichaelBarlow

Probably something like a minivan. So I could take my family out of town. A year's mileage is about 5000.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FelixDonovan

Hello! Can you tell me how profitable it is to invest in a used car. And what you should pay attention to when buying a car.

5000?? I'd not bother spending that kind of money for that myself. But each to their own.

Minivan. Ford Smax

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Selling my Skoda Octavia (getting a PHEV or EV).

* Skoda Octavia 1.6Tdi 90bhp for sale in Cork for €11,950 on DoneDeal

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/skoda-octavia-1-6tdi-90bhp/30884692

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 grumpy old man

Selling a 2013 Toyota Auris 1.4 D4D for a family member who upgraded

Its been up on DD for a few weeks with no calls

I've dropped the price from 8950 to 8450 a few days ago, but still nothing.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-auris-2013-1-4-d4d/30742337

Any suggestions?

Advertisement