Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭lertsnim

He never went back to the waterford lad at all. Is that due to him not being on the same page as Joe

Probably had a flashback to the gob****e calling in from Waterford yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Face mask socks. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,107 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Moore Street needs to focus on mask sales.

QUOTE OF DE CENTURY:

MY MATHS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Face mask socks. :rolleyes:
    He would be better off with a jockstrap....he might get a few odd looks though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,810 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Moore Street needs to focus on mask sales.

Dere would be a roaring trade for masks made from used knickers.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Had to go up to doob a Linn there for the first time since mid march to pick up my stuff after my landlord evicted me on the spot when I gave my months notice. 1st notable point was the open drug dealing still going on at the bridge at the four courts, then the shoeless junkie that nearly stumbled into the side of my car at the custom house. Then I took a wrong turn when leaving and ended up down the side road of a side road on sheriff street and I can confirm that social distancing is not happening in any way there. And I can also confirm that Dublin is an unadulterated kip that the only fitting area to twin with would be some slum in kolkuta

In a lot of places Doobalin is definitely an appalling kip. When I meet fordeners in forden countries planning on visiting Doobalin I try and steer them firmly in the right direction, as far away from the unwell areas as possible, and dat narrows it down quite a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

QUOTE OF DE CENTURY:

MY MATHS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS!!!!!!!

Did a caller say that to Joe?

That show was dull as dishwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

gmisk wrote: »
    He would be better off with a jockstrap....he might get a few odd looks though....

I have been wearing proper face masks and I'm still getting more than a few odd looks. One person said to me yesterday ''yer not still wearing them things, are ya'

(Like the virus took the first flight out of here on monday)

• Advertisement
    M

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Dere would be a roaring trade for masks made from used knickers.

I can't understand why loads of homegrown companies are not knocking them out in bulk, massive market and easy to make.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Did a caller say that to Joe?

Sure did.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

catmaniac doin a ted striker over dublin ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

In a lot of places Doobalin is definitely an appalling kip. When I meet fordener s in fordener countries planning on visiting Doobalin I try and steer them firmly in the right direction, as far away from the unwell areas as possible, and dat narrows it down quite a bit.
    I do the same, I really feel sorry for tourists, especially americans who are about to have their Hope's dashed, when I see them with their suitcases looking for their accommodation on Talbot street. From not knowing the city when booking online the city centre would seem such an ideal place to stay but the reality is sad, I just empathise with them on how disappointed I'd be rocking up to my accommodation on a trip and it turning out like tabot street or Parnell street. And then what's in store for them in the next few days - gouging by pubs and being approached by beggers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I can't understand why loads of homegrown companies are not knocking them out in bulk, massive market and easy to make.

Sometimes imo there's more of a can't do than a can do attitude in this country. I don't know how many people I've asked to do jobs who seem to be always looking for a reason why it Can't be done

• Registered Users Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uk-health-workers-in-trial-to-test-effectiveness-of-trumps-hydroxychloroquine-11991901

See if Joe has a similar shot at the UK Health workers who are trialing HCQ. I'm betting Trump knows more about HCQ than Duffy does about Versatis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uk-health-workers-in-trial-to-test-effectiveness-of-trumps-hydroxychloroquine-11991901

See if Joe has a similar shot at the UK Health workers who are trialing HCQ. I'm betting Trump knows more about HCQ than Duffy does about Versatis.

There have been dozens of trials globally, most of them were shut down because of the number of deaths from heart failure. This isn't some miracle drug that Trump discovered (and I'd never say that he or his relations have any vested interest in it selling or anything).
    Also Trump lies about literally everything, I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sky was blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Rulmeq wrote: »
    There have been dozens of trials globally, most of them were shut down because of the number of deaths from heart failure. This isn't some miracle drug that Trump discovered (and I'd never say that he or his relations have any vested interest in it selling or anything).
    Also Trump lies about literally everything, I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sky was blue.
    ^
    this
    the guy is a total spoofer and inveterate liar.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    ^
    this
    the guy is a total spoofer and inveterate liar.

So is Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Ya could say trump is a “consummate liar”,

#chairgate

M

Perhaps Joe might give Rio Police Commissioner Aloysio Falcão another call today to see how we should deal with his fellow Brazilians carry on yesterday so to speak...

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1263149798963720192

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1263219851386126337

• Registered Users Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

ferral yoof caught lad they were hunting badly injured in hospital dats enough for joe to wade into de blood so to speak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

gmisk wrote: »
    I am not sure an Islamic party is in charge in Poland...not really the topic is it

Are you new here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Bryan Dobson and Anne Doyle are the only people I know to be almost universally good on pronunciations if forden names. Strangely Joe got “BudapeSHt” correct, must know somebody from there.

must have had his teeth done there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Town twinning and Anto gay sentiment in Poland.

AdultChildren with differences

Kawasaki syndrome.

Warmest day of the year. Social distancing broke down

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

not Kendo Nagasaki Syndrome

697eb5afd8cd504a18597edc13b64bdebe27850b_128.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

WOW can't wait to not listen to today's show!

LIOnky no worky caller.

Won't be twoday. Enjoy.

• Advertisement

goose2005 wrote: »
    must have had his teeth done there

Aha!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement