Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

A question that will probably be asked today about the large crowds gathering will be 'but dont they realise that there is a pandemic on and that we should be social distancing?'

It's a strategy joe uses that is very successful in aggravating me I must say, purposefully acting as if he dont know that these people are scumbags and dont care about anything but themselves, and that the issue he cant get his head around is that there must be some sort of communication breakdown that leads these people to act this way.

I await my Covid test results, so dat investigations into my stomach Etc can be done in appropriate facility so to speak. Could have an adult version of de Kawasaki syndrome so to speak.

PieOhMy wrote: »
    A question that will probably be asked today about the large crowds gathering will be 'but dont they realise that there is a pandemic on and that we should be social distancing?'

It's a strategy joe uses that is very successful in aggravating me I must say, purposefully acting as if he dont know that these people are scumbags and dont care about anything but themselves, and that the issue he cant get his head around is that there must be some sort of communication breakdown that leads these people to act this way.

Sometimes I think he uses this kind of tactic to deliberately stir up the anger in listeners, and to be able to demonstrate that he’s not calling them the scumbags that they are.

Perhaps Joe might give Rio Police Commissioner Aloysio Falcão another call today to see how we should deal with his fellow Brazilians carry on yesterday so to speak...

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1263149798963720192

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1263219851386126337

I thought all the beauty salons were closed; so where are they getting these illicit Brazilians from?? :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I await my Covid test results, so dat investigations into my stomach Etc can be done in appropriate facility so to speak. Could have an adult version of de Kawasaki syndrome so to speak.

Hope all goes well and you can get in and out quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

when did this "dePaul" sh1te start

did Vincent leave the group?

pc7 wrote: »
    Hope all goes well and you can get in and out quickly.

Had it yesterday, whilst Joe was going de promo. It’s in de lab now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Call Joe to highlight this 'uncoupling"
    It's not only the towns that are at it

When he hooked up with Lynsey??

I remember asking dat when they were rattling de collection boxes, didn’t quite get a clear answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Vincent left to form the Continuity V de P.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Vincent left to form the Continuity V de P.;)

He hasn’t gone away ya know.

Tragedy for openers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,810 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Perhaps Joe might give Rio Police Commissioner Aloysio Falcão another call today to see how we should deal with his fellow Brazilians carry on yesterday so to speak...

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1263149798963720192

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1263219851386126337

Jeez, there are some right mouth-breathers and quacks amongst the commenters, there.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Marlay & St Enda’s

Tragedy for openers

Do you want to go back to the great town twining crisis?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Feral scum teens in large packs everywhere

He couldnt get the actual reason she called in out of the way fast enough and starts twisting the knife about the death. Already had his sad voice put on too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

ghoul!!

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Do you want to go back to the great town twining crisis?

NO!!!!

• Advertisement

This woman wont take the bait tho, she wont cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I'm sick of this RTE scaremongering. 80-100 people die every day in Ireland, every year. And it seems like RTE are tracking down these people's relations, so that they can pretend that COVID was the only reason that they died, in spite of them having multiple underlying conditions.

The young people don't see any danger to their lives and they are right, in spite of what RTE would like you to believe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Hope these groups of teenagers listen to Liveline and realise the errors of their ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I dont think these large groups listen to liveline

"100s of young people" - that could be a gang of 70 year olds based on this shows age scale

Barrow Beach. Nowa Dęba turned into Nova Debra during de promo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,810 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

They're looking for a new vocalist.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

hoons in galway going 100 mph on roads here surprise surprise where they are from..

Sure it’s no wurser dan a flu.

• Advertisement

Rubbish Joe!
    I don’t know, or know of, anyone who died!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement