Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Sounds like that Christmas week dross Duffy foists on us...fs

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

urgelgru wrote: »
    Can long-time listeners/contributors to this thread advise if this was one of the worst shows ever?

Big time, random dead dub, christy burke, some singers wife singing, poor salt of de earth musicians out of cash in their pocket. It was beyond bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Scissors sisters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Can long-time listeners/contributors to this thread advise if this was one of the worst shows ever?

In true Lahv Lahn listener fashion I only heard part of it, but de part I head was definitely in de Top 1,000 Wurst Shiows Ever.

Claddagh Green in Ballyfermot?

Claddagh is in Galway.

De Green does be in Ballyer, name of Joe’s “company”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

pc7 wrote: »
    Big time, random dead dub, christy burke, some singers wife singing, poor salt of de earth musicians out of cash in their pocket. It was beyond bizarre.

Brilliant.

Well done.

#Washyerhanz

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Ive a meeting at 3pm.

Needless to say I've dialled in early.
    is it on de Azoom
    ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,234 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

pc7 wrote: »
    It really was completely and utterly dreadful the most dull episode I have ever listened too

Whatever the level below scraping the barrel is, we're at least 6 levels below that after de "Funny Hairdresser names" segment.

DEE 4BES, YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

Can someone please KILL me? Now?

Walk into de Covid ward in yer hotspittle and take a few breaths, caller. Preferably put de end of one of de tubes coming from from a patient on a ventilator into your mouth and inhale deeply.

• Advertisement

Walk into de Civid ward in yer hotspittle and take a few breaths, caller. Preferably put de end of one of de tubes coming from from a patient on a ventilator into your mouth and inhale deeply.

We’re still clean caller. No + patients have infiltrated our hallowed walls yet so to speak as they say.

We’re still clean caller. No + patients have infiltrated our hallowed walls yet so to speak as they say.

Is it open to do tests on my guts so to speak?

Is it open to do tests on my guts so to speak?

It is and it isn't.

It dependes on a few tings so to speak as they say:
    1. Are you urgent so to speak?
    2. Where are you on de list and dat?

If you're urgent and near de top of de list you will be seen -though you can be seen in any hostible and you can't pick yer consultant. It's all very complimicated.

At de moment dare's only wan list and everywan is on it and it's a public list. Your inshuredance doesn't matter a shoyte now and dat.

Now I have to go and find a dark room and ask myself WHOY did I listen to half of dat show today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,551 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I didn't listen to most show, but caught glimpses.....

It came across as D most ridiculously pointless and cringe show ever..

Is this the general feel?

It is and it isn't.

It dependes on a few tings so to speak as they say:
    1. Are you urgent so to speak?
    2. Where are you on de list and dat?

If you're urgent and near de top of de list you will be seen -though you can be seen in any hostible and you can't pick yer consultant. It's all very complimicated.

At de moment dare's only wan list and everywan is on it and it's a public list. Your inshuredance doesn't matter a shoyte now and dat.

Now I have to go and find a dark room and ask myself WHOY did I listen to half of dat show today.

I have a sub a cute abdomen so to speak. To report to GP tomorrow, I’m sure he will sort it. It may well be inflammatory bowel disease recurrence, I’m at risk for dat, and it’s not really something for a long waiting list so to speak. I see de Beacon (de devil I know) has a phone triage system and if things don’t clearly improve over de weekend can get scans an dat, I think, there. Or maybe elsewhere. Was in as severe pain as ever I have been immediately after listening to Lahvlahn on Monday, literally on de pint of dialling 112, only it did ease a bit after some hours. Don’t want a repeat of dat. Was most worried above all about de cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Red Fred

What colour are the hallowed walls?

gmisk wrote: »
    It really was completely and utterly dreadful the most dull episode I have ever listened too

Sounds like i had a lucky escape then.

Nevermind misery FM, Joe's on RTE 1 now with misery on the tellybox.

Nevermind misery FM, Joe's on RTE 1 now with misery on the tellybox.

Dated misery too. Could he not do another exciting series?

Dated misery too. Could he not do another exciting series?

I must have missed the exciting series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Caught a bit there while making dinner, he said he noticed that the switchboard had died down and nobody was calling in, and attributed this to the fact that everybody was listening so closely that they cudnt call in!

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Caught a bit there while making dinner, he said he noticed that the switchboard had died down and nobody was calling in, and attributed this to the fact that everybody was listening so closely that they cudnt call in!

I saw that bit.

I think its clear at this stage that Joe can't spell self-delusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

So now he's not only murdering English but Irish as well??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Is fed up Joe's new phrase for died by suicide. Just like junkies are unwell

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Liveline Calls Back

a) Noel from Galway, living in the back of ford fiesta van with his pet dog...whiy, whiy

B) joxer can't go to the Olympics... plenty of more of them so to speak

ç) guard does his civil duty as auld goes viral on Dee social meeja

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Is fed up Joe's new phrase for died by suicide. Just like junkies are unwell

Fed up usually means a slight boredom but not in joes world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

It’s certainly up there. The competition for worst show ever is fierce though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Todays liveline was an example of how RTE has absolutely zero regard for the license payer.
    Also known as the " wages payer".

It was abysmal dross, beyond belief.

Sycophantic Duffy droning on to his Dub-alin cronies about his mates et al.

Woeful woeful stuff.

Dirge.

RTE should be dismantled.

Dee Forbes should be sacked immediately.

Montrose should be bulldozed to the ground.

Joe Duffy should be fired from a cannon into an active volcano.

Thank you and good night.

# WASHYERHANZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Even the mick Foster's wife bit was pre arranged. Joe gave her the cue to "Start singing". She could be heard talking over herself singing for a couple of seconds. The recording of the song was being played in the studio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

sligojoek wrote: »
    Even the mick Foster's wife bit was pre arranged. Joe gave her the cue to "Start singing". She could be heard talking over herself singing for a couple of seconds. The recording of the song was being played in the studio.

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT !!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement