Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Caught a bit there while making dinner, he said he noticed that the switchboard had died down and nobody was calling in, and attributed this to the fact that everybody was listening so closely that they cudnt call in!

In de wurds of a once famus tennis player...you cannot be serious. Did he really say dat.....says she knowing full well he probably did.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    In de wurds of a once famus tennis player...you cannot be serious. Did he really say dat.....says she knowing full well he probably did.

It was said in all seriousness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

PieOhMy wrote: »
    It was said in all seriousness

I know dat I know dat. It's laughable that he'd think the switchboard goes quiet when listeners are hanging on his every word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I saw that bit.

I think its clear at this stage that Joe can't spell self-delusion.

No; but he likely knows wat colour it is so to speak as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭golondrinas

On rising time while Shay Byrne was bantering with Marty Whelan Marty referred to Joe Duffy as being on " special money".
    Joe won't like that, his ludicrous earnings being aired on air so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,109 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

On rising time while Shay Byrne was bantering with Marty Whelan Marty referred to Joe Duffy as being on " special money".
    Joe won't like that, his ludicrous earnings being aired on air so to speak.

Joe might go off on a huff and link up with Spotify for a multi million deal so to speak.

Joe might go off on a huff and link up with Spotify for a multi million deal so to speak.

Lol,

I'd say the percentage of his listeners who know wat spotify is so to speak as they say would be less de number of smarties in a fun size box of smarties so to speak as they say.

Red Fred wrote: »
    What colour are the hallowed walls?

Depends on the ward so to speak as they say.

There’s actually been research conducted into how the colour of de walls in hostibles aid patient recovery so to speak as they say. They’re all calming and soothing colours so to speak as they say......though I’d imagine if a telephonist had his way they’d all be black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,234 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

He was fluttering his eyelashes at a "caller" from the BBC wurrrld service a few weeks back...it was toe curlingly cringey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

gmisk wrote: »
    He was fluttering his eyelashes at a "caller" from the BBC wurrrld service a few weeks back...it was toe curlingly cringey

i have noticed dis, in his bizzaro world where he is acbbbtually talented this is a warning shot above the decks to rte look i can engage with english pillocks de. bbc are waiting in the grass with a hugh cheque

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Christy Dignam is 60 tomorrow according to Ronan.

I feel a special coming on. With the added bonus that Christy's father sadly, tragically, passed on/away, left this mortal coil, or dooooyyyyed even

i have noticed dis, in his bizzaro world where he is acbbbtually talented this is a warning shot above the decks to rte look i can engage with english pillocks de. bbc are waiting in the grass with a hugh cheque

They'll have to beat off the stiff competition from NBC and CNN.

giphy.gif

sligojoek wrote: »

I feel a special coming on. With the added bonus that Christy's father sadly, tragically, passed on/away, left this mortal coil, or dooooyyyyed even

I'd need subtitles for that, and I've spent most of my loife in Dubalin so to speak as they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Leaving cert again. Mentioned in every promo this week

Can a teacher ring a student?

Issues raised by large amounts of people.

Post Covid inventions. EMAIL don't call

POSSIBLY (but unlikely to be) on twodaze show:

RTE Talent being poached by de BBC, NBC, and CNN - WHOY can't we keep this top talent at home so to speak as they say?

Calls to increase de TV Licence by members of de public; and by mmbers of de public we mean de families of RTE Staff.

Leaving Cert. predictive grade system again. Will de gubbermint indemnify de teachers and dat? If only they'd listen to Mr. Duffy's wunderful, fantastic suggestion so to speak? And by wunderful, fantastic I mean idiotic, simplictic and populist.

LET DEM ALL IN - de battlecry from Da Lahv Lahn.

PC - Post covid wurldid inventions and dat - email dem, don't call us, we'll call you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,234 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

sligojoek wrote: »

Oh dear lord I hope not.
    That episode of the late late with Shane MacGowan was like a wake...and he was still alive (just about)

M

Will they have the Act Tore on again cast to play the part of the sender of the email?

Will they have the Act Tore on again cast to play the part of the sender of the email?

Maybe wan of de tree twins are doing de acting bit, seeing normal employment is off de cards at de moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭notwhoyouthink

Hi all,

I'm no longer allowed to positive comments about Joe Duffy.

I am calling Joe Duffy to discuss this. Listen out.

Notwhoyouthink

It always amuses me than in a country as small as ireland we have more than one teachers union.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

Notwhoyouthink

Sure Jed, cool story bro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,811 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"How can you buy an inshurdance policy "

<gobsmacked>
    He does it again. The stupid beyond belief thing.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭cozar

a difference so to speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Shouldn’t Sam be cocooning on account of age?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭bigroad

Hi all,

Notwhoyouthink
    Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Sam is 25

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

M

He can still do the leaving, just not in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

His own books

As opposed to?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

What’s he want to do in college?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

So you are a genius...got that. You're situation can be assessed.. It'll work out ok....now let's move on eh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement