Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭boardise

zell12 wrote: »
    de mohtorbike disease

Wash your hondas

Being examined in a certain proivate Doobalin hotspittle to see what might be de matter so to speak.

Joe: If you're into typography, which I am.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Joe is BIG into typeface an dat, he has a collection of books on it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Being examined in a certain proivate Doobalin hotspittle to see what might be de matter so to speak.

Best of luck cat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Hope it goes well for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

All the best ,our feline overlord.

pc7 wrote: »
    Best of luck cat

I wish de hotspittles were this UNchaotic ALL de toime. So quick, comfortable, efficient, staff have time to attend to you, top brass on duty.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Did you get the cat into kennels (boarding place?, not sure what the cat ones are called).

Shall I phone de Lahvlahn on Monday to tell of my positive experience?

Bad line caller , bad line......

Go ahead Wacker on line 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

dvcireland wrote: »
    A previous Liveline Gold caller rang the housing minister at the time (Simon Coveney) and demanded to speak to him as she paid his wages

Dat was Áine Dude. Thread legend.
    urgelgru wrote: »
    Whenever someone lists out a symptom of an illness Joe reacts as if he's experiencing the symptom himself..oooh, aaaah, ow!!!

Unless wan a de symptoms duz be poverty of course.
    RobertKK wrote: »
    Joe is such a pedant.

Literally de definition of irony dat.

No good news stories caller.

pc7 wrote: »
    Did you get the cat into kennels (boarding place?, not sure what the cat ones are called).

De cat has two deep litter trays, a full automatic feeder, a big water dispenser, and a relative with keys. I’m hoping NOT to be detained, just needed to get scanned an dat before de weekend to see if de small intestine is in danger of strangulation, like what happened before. It’s likely to be adhesions playing up, and sometimes they can wait a bit. As long as I don’t eat much I’m sort of ok.

De cat has two deep litter trays, a full automatic feeder, a big water dispenser, and a relative with keys. I’m hoping NOT to be detained, just needed to get scanned an dat before de weekend to see if de small intestine is in danger of strangulation, like what happened before. It’s likely to be adhesions playing up, and sometimes they can wait a bit. As long as I don’t eat much I’m sort of ok.

Ah jaysus, get well soon caller!

Back home to puss, can eat again safely, will be followed up with a scope. No danger of strangulation, but some evidence of inflammation which can be dealt with. :)

Back home to puss, can eat again safely, will be followed up with a scope. No danger of strangulation, but some evidence of inflammation which can be dealt with. :)

Well done! Well done!

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1263887548990046213?s=20

You just know in the rush to be the first to like this tweet Woke McDermott, Jennifer Gannon, and 80% of RTÉ didn’t read it fully and failed to notice it’s a parody account.

#woke

^^^^^
    Indeed. ;)

Andrew Doyle's ( not the Wicklow TD ) appearance on Joe Rogan is definitely worth a listen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Glad to see social distancing was observed at DJ Matts funeral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Wow

Mr. Duffy being the serious journalist he is will no doubt investigate fully and chastise the fambilly for putting others at risk at de funeral so to speak.

Oh look!
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,825 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Mr. Duffy being the serious journalist he is will no doubt investigate fully and chastise the fambilly for putting others at risk at de funeral so to speak.

Oh look!
    giphy.gif

THAT's what flew past the winder earlier on. I only got a glimpse, they were horsing it so fast.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Noel busy again this weekend, lots of puff pieces in de papers and dat about many of de “stars” in his stable (an apt word if ever there was one). He must be under pressure or bored as I’ve never seen this much output from him before so to speak as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Maybe a few contracts are falling due or else he could be getting his retaliation in first, so to speak. When the time comes to pay the piper for all this later in the year the grossly overpaid closed shop in rte will be looked at, may be he wants the court of public opinion to be more on his side from the get go

Mr Duffy promoted that funeral well. Well done Joe! Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

some one put dat on his twitter page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Thursday's Liveline Callback is about de Versatis patches.

Why, if it is so transparently obvious to some of us that NK is priming the stove, preparing the ground, sowing the seeds (insert metaphor of your choice here) it’s simply that he’s readying himself for contract negotiations, cannot more people see it?

I am reminded of “Alice’s Restaurant” - a classic IMO and worth a listen if you don’t already know it - which in part goes (and please note, I have substituted “RTE” for “Alice’s Restaurant”)

Walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in, say, "Shrink, you can get anything you want at RTE", and walk out

You know, if one person, just one person, does it, they may think he's really sick and they won't take him

And if two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both ******s and they won't take either of them

And if three people do it! Can you imagine three people walkin' in, singin' a bar of "RTE provides" and walkin' out? They may think it's an Organization!

And can you imagine fifty people a day? I said FIFTY people a day walkin' in, singin' a bar of "RTE provides" and walkin' out?

Friends....

They may think it's a Movement, and that's what it is THE RTE STARS ANTI-MASSACRE MOVEMENT!

And all you gotta do to join is to sing it the next time it comes around on the guitar

With feelin'

I need to get out more. Like Dominic Cummings.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Apparently RTE made an attempt to purchase 49 percent of Maximum Media (Joe.ie Her.ie) in 2018 for €12 million, this was at a time when RTE were losing millions, who there would have authority to make a decision on such a purchase? Seems absolute madness.
    When asked about the bid, a spokesman for RTE said "no comment".
    https://www.businesspost.ie/media-marketing/rte-made-12-million-offer-for-a-stake-in-maximum-media-02f04c86
    RTɒs offer for Maximum Media

RTÉ made an offer of €12 million for a stake in Maximum Media before the company‘s current difficulties, the Business Post reported. The public service broadcaster made the indicative offer of €10 million to €12 million for 49 per cent of the Irish publisher in 2018.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/media-and-marketing/ryanair-on-hook-for-1bn-in-passenger-refunds-due-to-covid-19-impact-1.4261168

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Didn't notice Brendan O Connor reading that out from the "Front Pages" this morning.

• Advertisement

some one put dat on his twitter page

Guess who dat somebody is? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement