Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I personally am disgusted at those photos, I have a friend who lost a parent last week to cancer. I couldn’t go to funeral out of respect to social distancing measures currently in place. To quote of the the McGregors, ‘the neeeeeccccckkkkk’ of those people. Between them and our ethnic minority it really is pissing me off. Yet I travel 10km to bring shopping to my parents and at quizzed as to where I am going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Guess who dat somebody is? :D

Linky??

I've a twitter acc but I rarely ever use it. I find it very cumbersome and always end up lost or sidetracked.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Linky??

I've a twitter acc but I rarely ever use it. I find it very cumbersome and always end up lost or sidetracked.

No direct linkies to me personal social media identity on dis thread so to speak, as I identify myself by my full real name, but folk can figure it out very easily. Here I am merely a bot.

I take your point caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Some of us do be blocked so to speak, did from de same fella who says he welcomes criticism lol

• Advertisement

Some of us do be blocked so to speak, did from de same fella who says he welcomes criticism lol

Well done, well done!

Has he blocked Troll Duffy too by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Such a short sighted decision to let that one on air for over 30mins last week when it was as clear as the nose on your face that there wouldnt be a blind bit of notice paid to social distancing at the funeral. Either short sightedness or the producers just dont care.

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Such a short sighted decision to let that one on air for over 30mins last week when it was as clear as the nose on your face that there wouldnt be a blind bit of notice paid to social distancing at the funeral. Either short sightedness or the producers just dont care.

Mr. Duffy certainly doesn't. Cllr. Christy was saying dat de streets would be packed wit peeple and Mr. Duffy was humming away not mentioning social distancing at all....but then lamping in a few "washyerhans" before and after any break. :rolleyes:

pc7 wrote: »
    I personally am disgusted at those photos, I have a friend who lost a parent last week to cancer. I couldn’t go to funeral out of respect to social distancing measures currently in place. To quote of the the McGregors, ‘the neeeeeccccckkkkk’ of those people. Between them and our ethnic minority it really is pissing me off. Yet I travel 10km to bring shopping to my parents and at quizzed as to where I am going.

WHOY don't you ring Mr. Duffy tomorrow to complain about it and de many T wurd funerals in recent weeks and see how you get on with that? Throw in a few comments about Pat Hickey, Bertie, and Ivan Calorie while you're at it.........
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

They are called receptionists now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

WHOY don't you ring Mr. Duffy tomorrow to complain about it and de many T wurd funerals in recent weeks and see how you get on with that? Throw in a few comments about Pat Hickey, Bertie, and Ivan Calorie while you're at it.........
    :pac:

I’d then have to come on here and see how you lot had torn strips off me. Who’s this caller think she is ;)

I’d then have to come on here and see how you lot had torn strips off me. Who’s this caller think she is ;)

You'll be grand. We always blame Cat anyway

If I do I’ll mention the leg! ;) and that I don’t have a tv license. I’ll tell joe it’s cause of cv19 and he’ll have this country open by Friday!

It was a deliberate effort to summons a large gathering, nothing more, nothing less. And nobody could be so mean and dis compassionate to point this out under the circumstances of a death by suicide.

Sometimes I think of phoning in to give us a laugh, but my giggling would give de game away.

“What’s so funny caller?
    Would you like to share de joke with us?”

I’d love to read de comments and see how many would guess it’s me, but yizzers who would know exactly would have to shurrup on de giveaway comments and let de udders flow freely.

Au contraire, if you go on and say anything remotely against the grain of off script so to speak as they say you’d acquire legendary status so to speak as they say. Callers dat do be do be do not be sticking to Mr. Duffy’s agenda are always very popular here caller. Be not afraid, you are amongst friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,119 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It so funny the woman saying China like Trump does and was let go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Regardless of the subject of the show today,I'm calling in.

I'll use the inevitable Covid- 19 related misery chat as an excuse to be on air.

I'm going to crowbar in references to the ridiculously stupid scenes at the DJ Matt funeral* every chance I get.

* thanks to Lahvlahns sickening promotion of the event.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It so funny the woman saying China like Trump does and was let go on.

Oh, I missed dat so to speak. When was dis Jeff so to speak as they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

An operative will have to be sent in undercover in order to get up close and personal if the Duffster is to be taken out. He/she will get only one chance so the "shot" must be right on target to wound the great one. They should also be equipped with a code word or words such as "the toad has left the lillypond" to alert us to the fact they are in place and ready to enact the dastardly plan.. Who will take on this dangerous mission??

• Advertisement

Mr. Duffy has changed de bio on his Twitter account so to speak as they say.

JOE DUFFY
    @joeliveline
    Presenter Lámhline #washyerhands
    @rte
    Children Of the Troubles with
    @freyamcc
    Liveline radio 1850-715-815 joe@rte.ie Childrenofthetroubles@gmail.com

Who wants to tell him (a fluent Gaeilgeoir no less :rolleyes:) dat "Lámhline" translates as "Hand line"?

Also promoting good English too wit de hashtag #washyerhands - is there no end to de muppetry on display in RTE so to speak as they say?

Mr. Duffy has changed de bio on his Twitter account so to speak as they say.

JOE DUFFY
    @joeliveline
    Presenter Lámhline #washyerhands
    @rte
    Children Of the Troubles with
    @freyamcc
    Liveline radio 1850-715-815 joe@rte.ie Childrenofthetroubles@gmail.com

Who wants to tell him (a fluent Gaeilgeoir no less :rolleyes:) dat "Lámhline" translates as "Hand line"?

Also promoting good English too wit de hashtag #washyerhands - is there no end to de muppetry on display in RTE so to speak as they say?

Maybe he’s taking his inspiration from this here thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

As if,its not like his producer Fungus is a regular stalker on here or anything ............................

"De trolls on de twitter and social meeja and dat"

POSSIBLY (but unlikely) on twodaze show:

DISGRACEFUL scenes at T wurd and Salt a Dee Irth Funerals where social distancing safety measures are completely and wantonly ignored placing all attendees at risk, and adding extra pressure onto an already overburdened Healthcare System and completely avoidable and unnecessary risk and danger to frontline workers.

Listeners driven crazy - WHOY? Parcels going to the wrong house and dat. Eircode mix up.

More wunderful, fantastic inventions - that won't actually be wunderful, fantastic, or of any use.

Is wan metre less dan 2 metres?

Funerals and dat. Can we relax dem for udder peeples udder dan T wurds and Salt a de irths?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

can'y even have a daycent gangland funeral these days

Screen-Shot-2016-02-15-at-161516.png

image.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Woman at wits end. All her neighbors parcels are being delivered to her house.

PC , Post Covid, (not politically correct) Inventions

Loggerheads over distancing.

FUNERALS. Massive churches are empty. He's trolling us here.

Tesco 50% off sales.

dvcireland wrote: »
    can'y even have a daycent gangland funeral these days

image.jpg

Can't even get a decent GUCCI or CHANEL Flower Arrangement deeze dayz for de Gangster Funerals wit de florists all closed Joe, it's a disgrace.

POSSIBLY (but unlikely) on twodaze show:

DISGRACEFUL scenes at T wurd and Salt a Dee Irth Funerals where social distancing safety measures are completely and wantonly ignored placing all attendees at risk, and adding extra pressure onto an already overburdened Healthcare System and completely avoidable and unnecessary risk and danger to frontline workers.

De more eagle-eyed amongst you so to speak as they say will likely have noted de sarcasm in dat part of me post................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,773 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Tesco have 50% off sales?? bítches be trippin yo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement