Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could we change the distance to 1 fathom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,509 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Use your bleedin' cop on caller !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

He's absolutely rambling today. Caller calls in about funerals and he manages to talk about Mattress Mick and Tesco clothes. Shuffling papers cash constantly.

De cheque cleared dis morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Looks like he wants to reduce the restrictions around funerals so that there will be more funerals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I'm looking forward to Joe trying to figure out how many people can fit in a certain number of square metres

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,774 ✭✭✭✭zell12

A metre? What's that in auld money?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

Chuckle chuckle

Ten Pin wrote: »
    If your house is on fire, then make sure the fiber gade hose is longer than the flames
    ooooh missus

BPKS wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to Joe trying to figure out how many people can fit in a certain number of square metres

Mr. Duffy: wat about de rectangular metres? Or de circular metres so to speak as they say?

Well done, well done for the negative test

• Advertisement

Looks like he wants to reduce the restrictions around funerals so that there will be more funerals

He has shares in Masseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I prefer the 2 metres for being in a q, too many people with personal hygiene issues to be any nearer, especially those who go around in their Jimmy jams wreaking of piss mixed with stale smoke so to speak.

I have a campaign, Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,825 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I've always thought it was awfully presumptious of a place to advertise themselves as a Beauty Salon, when you see some of their clientele.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Guerilla eyebrow threading and gel nails drama plz..

I prefer the 2 metres for being in a q, too many people with personal hygiene issues to be any nearer, especially those who go around in their Jimmy jams wreaking of piss mixed with stale smoke so to speak.

The personal hygiene of some library customers was a sight to behold. All body products ended up in de pages and on shelves, chairs etc.

Is she from The Beauty Salons Association of Ireland or the Irish Beauty Salons Association?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

De hairdressers get everything in dis country Joe

Yes but were you MENTIONED

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭notwhoyouthink

In fairness, Joe entirely on the money on this one. Churches are far bigger than most shops and yet there are 100 people allowed in shops at one time. In a church social distancing can be maintained easily by separating seats and timing of communion and such matters.

Expect a policy change on this very soon, possibly in hours.

• Advertisement

Is she from The Beauty Salons Association of Ireland or the Irish Beauty Salons Association?
    Bítches be trippin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,825 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Splitters!
    Or would dat be the Hairdressers' Association?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Why is she ringing Joe for guidance on this?

Well done, well done for the negative test

Mr. Duffy: It was a positive result for you so to speak as they say that you got a negative result, a negative result being postivite in dis case so to speak as they say - dja folly me?

"I do twelve people in a day" :eek:

In fairness, Joe entirely on the money on this one. Churches are far bigger than most shops and yet there are 100 people allowed in shops at one time. In a church social distancing can be maintained easily by separating seats and timing of communion and such matters.

Expect a policy change on this very soon, possibly in hours.

Thanks Jed.

Greek Lahv Lahn link up please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

The association of salons and beauty stuff.

They’re the renegade crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

So if dere was a fire Joe an da fireman had to carry somwan out from da fire could da fireman be allowed break da 2 metre social distancing rule wha iv emailed dis question to Leo Joe but received no reply #disgracesoitis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

Mr. Duffy: It was a positive result for you so to speak as they say that you got a negative result, a negative result being postivite in dis case so to speak as they say - dja folly me?

We get it Mr Trump :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement