Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Suprised he just didnt read mid term break, if there was ever a poem Joe would get off to its that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

zell12 wrote: »
    They shouldve taken it
    Pour que tu m'aimes encore is one of the best tunes ever

Leave this place and never come back !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Alexa is learning that when I say f*ck off, to turn off the radio.

Hadn’t used my alexa in a while ,then last week I was shouting at it about the time and the wedder . No reply. Yesterday it dawned on me it’s a google thingy. Works fine now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Uncharted wrote: »
    Ray wont be happy.

He needs these initial 4 minutes to press incorrect buttons over and over, while rambling nonsense.....

" yeah,there ya are, stop , eject ,play ...

..... sigh

....sigh "

Not surprisingly you were correct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Coming dis Christmas....Mr. Duffy's Songs of Da Lahv Lahn: featuring De Corrs, Glenn Campbell, U2, Charlie Landsborogh, and Bob Dylan amongst udders so to speak as they say.

Are you stuck for something to say? Fed up of awkward silences? Need elevator music for your chateau? Then Mr. Duffy's Songs of Da Lahv Lahn is de cd for you!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    3pm, off you go, Joe

Game, set and match Mr Duffy.

I recently got an unaddressed parcel delivered to me by an impatient aul fella courier, opened it to find a router inside which I was not in need of. A few days later he furiously called and asked for it back, cursing to himself all the time.

Do you still have it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,774 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Uncharted wrote: »
    Leave this place and never come back !!!
    ♫ Je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore ♫
    *cats miaow and dogs howl*

Do you still have it?

I handed it back to him, he was so fussed with himself he dropped it and nearly broke it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

sligojoek wrote: »
    Used to be a "Public Hair" in Sligo.

Proprietor: Sil Fox

• Advertisement

I see you literally do need an appointment now to have a heart attack:

https://www.materprivate.ie/news-events/news/coronavirus-(covid-19)-ma/

My advice; if you have chest pain dial 112

• Registered Users Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Coming dis Christmas....Mr. Duffy's Songs of Da Lahv Lahn: featuring De Corrs, Glenn Campbell, U2, Charlie Landsborogh, and Bob Dylan amongst udders so to speak as they say.

Are you stuck for something to say? Fed up of awkward silences? Need elevator music for your chateau? Then Mr. Duffy's Songs of Da Lahv Lahn is de cd for you!

also including domnic walsh i love u unborn babby and black lads playing gaa
    available on 8 track in most hotel lobbies

also including domnic walsh i love u unborn babby and black lads playing gaa
    available on 8 track in most hotel lobbies

My hero........

I played all the videos for my faaaaaaaader on de EYEfone. He at first thought it was real and wanted to buy wan a de cee dees for shlts and giggles.

Can you imagine the planning dat went into Rhinestone Cowboy today? The segment was announced and explained in full in the promo, then the caller comes on and explains it and Mr. Duffy feigns shock and surprise at these startling revelations, then they had Rhinestone Cowboy set up for over 2 hours and in all that time no one said “actually, this is a bit crap, maybe we shouldn’t do it?” But no, they ploughed ahead with the most staged set up and worst pay off imaginable yet you can bet your house they hung around afterwards engaging in a circle jerk of self-congratulation and likely thought it worked really well and was wunderful, fantastic radio so to speak as they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Perhaps a reprise of the theme song from M.A.S.H. wouldn't go astray.

Could throw in the wunderful, fantastic so to speak as they say version of “Row, row, row your boat” they cobbled together for the O’Donovan brothers during the Rio Olympics as bonus track too if we’re going full WTAF?

And maybe even “50 Ways to Spend Your Voucher”? The possibilities are endless - sadly.

I’m getting the distinct feeling RTÉ now has an agenda to push through de boundaries of de Roadmap so to speak, especially where funerdals are concerned. Heard on Drivetime dat “some ethnic minorities sn dat” are finding it challenging to comply with funeral regulations”, and then we had de debate on Claire Byrne with de two funerdal directors, one wanting to go straight back to old times, de udder saying “we need to follow the scientists, we are not scientists ourselves”.

I bet de publicans an udders are lobbying RTÉ big time. The gubbermint clearly aren’t 100% behind de CMO either.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Perhaps a reprise of the theme song from M.A.S.H. wouldn't go astray.

I would imagine de lyrics would have to be re-written to accomdate de simple Dubalinese character speak so to speak as they say:

'Cos death by sewercide so to speak as they say is painless, unless of course it involves a painful death of course of course such as de slashing of de tyres wrists in de hot bath without de benefit of de narcotics - legal and/orr illegal so to speak as they say - to numb de pain and dat.

Nice, snappy ring to it.

I’m getting the distinct feeling RTÉ now has an agenda to push through de boundaries of de Roadmap so to speak, especially where funerdals are concerned. Heard on Drivetime dat “some ethnic minorities sn dat” are finding it challenging to comply with funeral regulations”, and then we had de debate on Claire Byrne with de two funerdal directors, one wanting to go straight back to old times, de udder saying “we need to follow the scientists, we are not scientists ourselves”.

I bet de publicans an udders are lobbying RTÉ big time. The gubbermint clearly aren’t 100% behind de CMO either.

RTÉ - supporting the Arts Culture, boss.

Complete double standards of course for Salt a dee irths and T wurds but if you say anything about it you're a snob or racist :rolleyes: De laws of de land do not apply it seems and the Gardai stand by doing nothing whilst waiting to pounce on some fella doing 42km in a 40km zone. :rolleyes:

POSSIBLY (but unlikely to be) on twodaze show and dat so to speak as they say:

"De maestro" sez Ronan when introducing Mr. Duffy.

Keep trying for PC (Post Covid - he's determined to make it a thing) inventions and dat.

Goo Gull Maps - whoy is ot shoyte?

Funeral limitations so to spak, some churches take up to two thous-ind peeple.

Mental health of adults, now a 3 year old has de depression and dat. Schools could do more for de chislers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Mick on the €350 a week payment cannot be arsed getting out of bed as the pubs and bookies are closed.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Keep trying for PC (Post Covid - he's determined to make it a thing) inventions and dat.

Mental health of adults, now a 3 year old has de depression and dat. Schools could do more for de chislers.
    thee funeral limitations don't apply to cash in hand dj's or travelling entrepeneurs...so to speak

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

As for Eircode, I’ve said this again and again... de ambliance service haven’t (or hadn’t in 2018) a notion about Eircodes. Should I phone Joe to tell him I had to dash out in de street in my PJs puking up unpleasant stuff so as to direct them to my residence so to speak?

As for couriers and de like using Eircode correctly, forget it.

As for Eircode, I’ve said this again and again... de ambliance service haven’t (or hadn’t in 2018) a notion about Eircodes. Should I phone Joe to tell him I had to dash out in de street in my PJs puking up unpleasant stuff so as to direct them to my residence so to speak?

As for couriers and de like using Eircode correctly, forget it.

Mr. Duffy: De unpleasantness so to speak. De rich ta[esty....de rich tapesty......

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

News at One 2 weeks behind Liveline/former Eurovisioner one so to speak......

Segment on "Pandemic Puppies" now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,825 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

... and it's a DEATH to kick off with.

Roll me over and cover me with glitter. What a surprise.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Name changed to 'Deathline'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,827 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

straight off with a death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Positivity again by Joe. Inspirational stuff. We thank YOu Joe. In this time of darkness you bring light...a hero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    ... and it's a DEATH to kick off with.

That makes a change.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement