Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,234 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have a holiday home don't you know....the address was wrong...but it is now fixed ...thanks goodbye...I have a holiday home did I mention it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,136 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

So de An Post fecked up and Google?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Joe still finds all this hilarious

I've only caught an hour or so of Mr Duffy in the past week. Coincidentally, so to speak, my afternoon mood seems to have improved...

The medical services are still open, caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Kalimah

Just a background story about de man of de people - Joe - that I've been longing to share.
    Back during the first IRA ceasefire in 1994 I think, the Gay Byrne Show, along with the NI Tourist board invited a number of Gay's listeners on a three day trip up north. It was great fun - we had some of the researchers and radio show producers on the coach with us and we went to Belfast, Armagh and the Giants Causeway among other places.
    Joe joined the group at some stage during the trip ( on his way to do a prison interview with Brendan Smyth I think) and he did not exchange ONE word with any of us. He sat up at the front of the coach the whole time talking to the driver. We had a dinner one evening in a hotel and drinks afterwards. We were all ( 30 of us I'd say) chatting away together, and the bould Joe sat up at the bar talking to the bar man.
    Wouldn't condescend to have any communication with us, not even a hello, or goodbye.
    That's the calibre of the man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Shut up caller, Joes riffing...

Does anyone know if Joe has a holiday home anywhere in Oireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,776 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

He drops in Elon musk for some reason Best known to himself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Back to lehers. Well that’s ok then .wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Daz_ wrote: »
    Joe still finds all this hilarious

I don't know why he finds it so hilarious. That postal code setup is another in a long line of governmental cock ups. God knows what it cost

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Dear Mack, sorry for giving you such a **** name

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Kalimah wrote: »
    Just a background story about de man of de people - Joe - that I've been longing to share.
    Back during the first IRA ceasefire in 1994 I think, the Gay Byrne Show, along with the NI Tourist board invited a number of Gay's listeners on a three day trip up north. It was great fun - we had some of the researchers and radio show producers on the coach with us and we went to Belfast, Armagh and the Giants Causeway among other places.
    Joe joined the group at some stage during the trip ( on his way to do a prison interview with Brendan Smyth I think) and he did not exchange ONE word with any of us. He sat up at the front of the coach the whole time talking to the driver. We had a dinner one evening in a hotel and drinks afterwards. We were all ( 30 of us I'd say) chatting away together, and the bould Joe sat up at the bar talking to the bar man.
    Wouldn't condescend to have any communication with us, not even a hello, or goodbye.
    He only wants to talk to da wurking man and dat...a man of da people from Ballyer....

dvcireland wrote: »
    Dear Mack, sorry for giving you such a **** name
    Surname Theknife

Kalimah wrote: »

Good insight for us, caller. That trip just about rings a bell. Think I took my mother up north not long after.

cozar wrote: »
    i've yet to meet a delivery woman.

A post person delivers my mail. ............................A man. Imagine dat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

He drops in Elon musk for some reason Best known to himself

Elon is a first cousin of Glenn Campbell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,776 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

She bought a star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Hope the star isn't in negative equity

Is the star freehold or leasehold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

She bought a star

What kind of star did he think she bought for them? The tabloid?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

marian very upbeat

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Trying to squeeze every drop out of this till 3pm. The music from countdown faintly begins

Ok you have a big garden we get it....three times now you have mentioned it love!

gmisk wrote: »
    Is the star freehold or leasehold?

What number bus goes dere.

Elon is a first cousin of Glenn Campbell.
    He does come across as a bit of a (rhinestone) cowboy in fairness

VERSATIS

What number bus goes dere.

What eircode is the star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Remember the Versatis story?................how could we forget ya b0lix ya.

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    What eircode is the star
    Elon musks son's name I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement