Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,146 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

500cc no less.

A rollbar would have prevented this tragedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

gmisk wrote: »
    I would not shed one tear for scrotes who kill themselves racing on public roads on quads and bikes.

This however is totally different situation, extremely sad in fairness, must have been so tough finding him.

Exactly this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Might glad a few on board

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Kawasaki syndrome

• Advertisement

So was it the cow that done him.....begora

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

A rollbar would have prevented this tragedy.

Could you not still get thrown out with the roll bar if it flipped over?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,509 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Answer your phone there....its the neighbours telling you you're on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I never understood why a roll bar is not obligatory on all quads. Should be mandatory at sale and void any insurance if removed.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Dangerous yokes I wouldn't have one of them on the farm myself.. Though I see they seem to have become part of the culture of certain sections of our society

• Advertisement

I can hear Joe with the straw sucking it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Such a perfect story for a beautiful summers day

Are he still using the same quad.....asking for my cousin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Farmer/coroner/doctor Duffy sounds deeply sympathetic. This story could last until 3pm. :rolleyes:

BPKS wrote: »
    Could you not still get thrown out with the roll bar if it flipped over?

You could get thrown out but he was found underneath the quad.

A rollbar prevents neck injuries if the bike overturns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,845 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

will this go on till 3 o'clock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,776 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Speaking of quads I see Ms Cash beloved of our media has just bought one for her 13 year old son

You mean the taxpayer has.

Jesus don't say that ivor sold them the quad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

We have a couple here on the farm I work on, very useful for the farmer from what I can see. I really don't think any good will come from Clontarf Joe trying to understand the demands and life of farmers.

Any chance of shining a light on the quads around your beloved Ballyer Joe? Far more dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Speaking of quads I see Ms Cash beloved of our media has just bought one for her 13 year old son
    I had a quick nosey....I really find it impossible to understand what some of her posts even mean to be honest. 7 kids...jaysus.
    Did she ever get her day in court about the Penney's shoplifting spree?
    An owl quad does sound cool!
    I would also love phone watch too but too expensive for me lol

Example post
    People dead with the hunger tryna Rob me childrens owl quad oh I have a good idea who it was tho yas got away wit robing me childrens bikes they got for Christmas but u wer cought dis time tho on phone watch
    Straight 2 ronanstown police station in the morning yas scumbags Irish Scumbags its dirty owl thing 2 do that 2 a child to there owl present never will yas have a day's luck on that's that I may be put on top of me dead mother 🙠next person starts at me there gonna be very sorry sick of taken people **** now!!! Yas r starving wit the hunger wudbt even buy a push bike for your owl children ghh anyhow pittys ur children hire purchase everything they getting there getting from loans of credit union every min and people think there millioners 😂😂😂 bad way 2 be lads!! Next person I catch in me yard I'm taken your head off your body u have been warned!!!

• Advertisement

How long till tic toc is mentioned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Joe also works in mysterious ways........(i.e. it’s a mystery to most of us how he earns so much for doing so little.).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Hugh sympathy for this farmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

gmisk wrote: »
    I had a quick nosey....I really find it impossible to understand what some of her posts even mean to be honest. 7 kids...jaysus.
    Did she ever get her day in court about the Penney's shoplifting spree?
    An owl quad does sound cool!
    I would also love phone watch too but too expensive for me lol

Example post
    People dead with the hunger tryna Rob me childrens owl quad oh I have a good idea who it was tho yas got away wit robing me childrens bikes they got for Christmas but u wer cought dis time tho on phone watch
    Straight 2 ronanstown police station in the morning yas scumbags Irish Scumbags its dirty owl thing 2 do that 2 a child to there owl present never will yas have a day's luck on that's that I may be put on top of me dead mother 🙠next person starts at me there gonna be very sorry sick of taken people **** now!!! Yas r starving wit the hunger wudbt even buy a push bike for your owl children ghh anyhow pittys ur children hire purchase everything they getting there getting from loans of credit union every min and people think there millioners 😂😂😂 bad way 2 be lads!! Next person I catch in me yard I'm taken your head off your body u have been warned!!!

Culture innit

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

This is heartbreaking to listen to. So many farm accidents around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Big question who the hell still drinks Miller?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I have great sympathy for this man, but I think we all know the story now. Accidents happen on farms all the time. I don’t see the point in dragging it out.

Joe rang them this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Is this going to lead onto the tik-toc videos of the young fellas acting the fools on farm machinery I heard about the other day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

How bad does it make you feel?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement