Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Please start from 2 weeks before....the intro is too short

Problems with the language. Where was she, Outer- Mongolia? No, France.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

gmisk wrote: »
    She has said that's all I wanted to say...twice....and he keeps going back to her for more misery

That just proves how much of a goul he is, not that we needed proof

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Oh Joe you fooking ghoul :( I'm out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Any mention of a funny Friday tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Oh yes, France is known for its bad medical care compared with ours, mar dhea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,146 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Too many people think the farm is a playground.

Tik Tok.

Tick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

To be fair - some of the farm accidents are because of stupidity

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

do farmers undergo any formal health & safety training or is it case of "we've always done it like this"?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

How do you remember the date your friend was killed?

Come on Joe, even for you this is bad.

Crew of 4 doing silage near me at the moment. 18, 16, 16, 16.

Driving and operating around €600k worth of big, heavy machinery.

I'm sure they all have done the appropriate safety training.

Never a word about that. Far easier to jump on the bandwagon of the unaccompanied learner drivers. Or the 17 year old who wasn't allowed drive the cherry picker on the road.

dvcireland wrote: »
    do farmers undergo any formal health & safety training or is it case of "we've always done it like this"?

There is a box-ticking module on it in the Agri College courses (the lads and lassies have to do this to get the grants when they take over the farm)

dvcireland wrote: »

I have a picture somewhere of my cousin(he's 84), on the top of a ladder fixing the roof of the cowshed. Is the ladder safely secured? No its on the back of a flat bed truck. Not resting against the truck, on the back of it.

So, very much the latter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

This is getting steadily worse every day.

A school report from the 1960's about a 4 year old.

**** me, I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

barryd09 wrote: »
    This is getting steadily worse every day.

A school report from the 1960's about a 4 year old.

**** me, I'm out.

"Joe, I was clearing out the house and I found proof of how great I am."

Yesterday it was an annoying show, today it was just dull as dishwater again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I was gone after 5 minutes today. Reading back now. I see I missed a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

any idea how to get an image below 1mb

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

gmisk wrote: »
    I had a quick nosey....I really find it impossible to understand what some of her posts even mean to be honest. 7 kids...jaysus.
    Did she ever get her day in court about the Penney's shoplifting spree?
    An owl quad does sound cool!
    I would also love phone watch too but too expensive for me lol

Example post
    People dead with the hunger tryna Rob me childrens owl quad oh I have a good idea who it was tho yas got away wit robing me childrens bikes they got for Christmas but u wer cought dis time tho on phone watch
    Straight 2 ronanstown police station in the morning yas scumbags Irish Scumbags its dirty owl thing 2 do that 2 a child to there owl present never will yas have a day's luck on that's that I may be put on top of me dead mother 🙠next person starts at me there gonna be very sorry sick of taken people **** now!!! Yas r starving wit the hunger wudbt even buy a push bike for your owl children ghh anyhow pittys ur children hire purchase everything they getting there getting from loans of credit union every min and people think there millioners 😂😂😂 bad way 2 be lads!! Next person I catch in me yard I'm taken your head off your body u have been warned!!!

Say what you like about Mags Cash, she always gives terrific comedy value. She'd make a great double act with Ivor Calorie performing on the chicken-in-a-basket circuit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Liveline calls back featuring the most famous pain patches in the history of Dee whirled

Unwell person saved by undertaker without previous CPR training, friend waiting in pub upset

Racism in Ireland.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

My mother just mentioned the great man himself put in an appearance on Maura and Daithís programme this afternoon loive from clontarf. Making himself available for extra appearances recently it would seem with this and Claire Byrne live too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

i cornered a rat once it tried to bite me so i moved left hit it a clatter with my putter stunned it fell on ground.
    i then moved down to see flew up at me, just missed got out driver that did it.
    looking at joes scheming i see similarities..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Greetings chums (that’s my Bryan Tubridy impression).

Busy day today so I couldn’t even glance at the thread and dat so to speak as they say. Looks like I missed a snoozefest.

For those of you expressing a desire to go to India so to speak as they say, as someone who spent a lot of time there (work related) all I can say is I’ll never go back. I’m sure there are likely beautiful parts to it, but I have no desire to re-see some of the poverty I saw there, juxtaposed by the sight of a 21 year old driving his Bugatti down the road those people lived on.

On de yoga, dare duz be an interesting documentary on Netflix about de “founder” of Bikram yoga so to speak as they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Sylvester is loive on Niall Boylan's erm, show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jelutong

Title suggestion. In the midst of Liveline we are in death so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I have sympathy with syl. I don't care that he's not very funny it just has to be a terrible experience to be accused of sexual assault in the wrong.. Then again maybe I don't know the full story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,146 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I have sympathy with syl. I don't care that he's not very funny it just has to be a terrible experience to be accused of sexual assault in the wrong.. Then again maybe I don't know the full story

It seemed from the reports so to speak that the Sea Sea Tea Vee coverage completely disproved the alegation, how in the jaysus it got to court if that was the case is beyond me. In the current 'all men are terdibble' wurdled if poor Syl didn't have the Sea Sea Tea Vee he would have been in a hole he wouldn't have been able to get out of. Hopefully he can sue for a few quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

i cornered a rat once it tried to bite me so i moved left hit it a clatter with my putter stunned it fell on ground.

Can you account for your whereabouts on de day Mr. Calorie was hit by a “tree” caller?

• Advertisement

I thought Ivor hit a tree stump whilst out riding his bike. When did that change to “a tree fell on him”? Did I miss an episode, or fall asleep?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement