Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

zell12 wrote: »
    Aye like Dill Wickermnijhhhghgffgfdeeewhatshername

The Dr herself was a regular on the afternoon shows

• Registered Users Posts: 12,714 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

There is some shock coming in January when people's pay packets are reduced, because of the adjusted tax credits. Then people will realise that the Covid subsidy 2as taxable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Wheres de rain Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

Hypocrite. How many people had he on discussing family who died from the virus. Not been able to see them. Not been able to attend funerals. Begging people to follow the health advise. Then he has this self entitled yoke on and doesn't challenge her. Absolute hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

I have a cousin of some colour whose father is Indian, a political-sociological advisor in de CS so to speak, and he insists we are one of the lesser racist nations in the world, and that those who are racist are ignorant in every other dimension in their lives too.

I think what happens here is often just generic abuse hurled by inner city knakcers which happens to pick up on the race of the victim. For example was walking with a non Irish freind through the ifsc before and both received torrents of abuse, the stuff aimed at her was racial and the stuff aimed at me didnt even make sense. We talked it about it afterwards and felt that it wasnt really an attack based on racism as it were, more just the behaviour of irelands childer of the welfare state. If my freind happened to be irish white it still would have happened.
    There would be comments passed in some rural places I know too to be fair but I think alot of it is borne out of ignorance than any beliefs of another races inferiority.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

I’m a person of colour these days.
    Red face and arms.
    Pale white everywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

From 3pm - Ill equipped small man pretending to be a pro radio/tv presenter on a not realistic salary rails against ill equipped small man pretending to be President of a foreign country...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

PieOhMy wrote: »
    I think what happens here is often just generic abuse hurled by inner city knakcers which happens to pick up on the race of the victim. For example was walking with a non Irish freind through the ifsc before and both received torrents of abuse, the stuff aimed at her was racial and the stuff aimed at me didnt even make sense. We talked it about it afterwards and felt that it wasnt really an attack based on racism as it were, more just the behaviour of irelands childer of the welfare state. If my freind happened to be irish white it still would have happened.
    There would be comments passed in some rural places I know too to be fair but I think alot of it is borne out of ignorance than any beliefs of another races inferiority.

Yeah, but.....I think the real question is - is she hot or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Yeah, but.....I think the real question is - is she hot or not?

Confirmed hot

Hypocrite. How many people had he on discussing family who died from the virus. Not been able to see them. Not been able to attend funerals. Begging people to follow the health advise. Then he has this self entitled yoke on and doesn't challenge her. Absolute hypocrite.

Are you new here William?

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Confirmed hot

Pics by pm caller! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭DrGreenThumb82

A full liveline show on this and now Ray D'Arcy pontificating with his expert analysis of the issue.

**** me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Send dat into a university suitably bound with a ribbon and you might get a PhD back in de post.

Certainly it's how "Doctor" Ebon Joseph got hers ...

A full liveline show on this and now Ray D'Arcy pontificating with his expert analysis of the issue.

**** me.

Imagine Ray's poor kids, probably has them in chains begging forgiveness for the slavery trade.

sick sick sick people

RobertKK wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/LeoVaradkar/status/1267567877282058242?s=20

Dr Leo has no concerns about social distancing as it depends on the cause. That was last night after the protest.

Certain ethnic minorities find social distancing a challenge, so we heard on Drivetime last week. In other words they don’t have enough public order enforcement resources to deal with them. And if they even attempt to curb it, they couldn’t follow-up. I always remember being told (back in 80s) by the local authority I worked for never to enforce rules on certain types of folks. It was part of induction training to all staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Mind boggling they will try another march

Pics by pm caller! ;)

Here’s a picture of my furry pussy to be getting on with.

Anyone have a link to the parody twitter account of De Ribena Racist? I'd imagine there would be some GOLD on that....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,435 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

In an interview with RTÉ Guide he described how: ‘With my contract, I could be thrown out of here tomorrow if they wanted.’

one can only hope !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Gods Gift wrote: »
    I’m a person of colour these days.
    Red face and arms.
    Pale white everywhere else.

A common affliction among regulars on the Radio forum, I suspect.

glazed-gammon.jpg?itok=eCc9WZT2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭mountain

ERCx5OaeuthTxBKyY5-0_OkNUTt442rWoswygy_TKbmwOFKeNmuMfLgxSrBv_g8A9TeZSIs2sVtftyueZAbHCPlD2zxnXvr7_YoYI7MHbec_Jsm3aM-wHwjOs66AyTMjAnYTj6hN2Jto-QJaUl9MRJm_IzEUFA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://mcusercontent.com/ae39ebe400f10572ba563e429/images/67a22868-5f11-41dc-8ef5-9cf0d90da0a3.jpg

Grounded???

How the hell can you call yourself grounded when you dress like that?!

mountain wrote: »
    ERCx5OaeuthTxBKyY5-0_OkNUTt442rWoswygy_TKbmwOFKeNmuMfLgxSrBv_g8A9TeZSIs2sVtftyueZAbHCPlD2zxnXvr7_YoYI7MHbec_Jsm3aM-wHwjOs66AyTMjAnYTj6hN2Jto-QJaUl9MRJm_IzEUFA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://mcusercontent.com/ae39ebe400f10572ba563e429/images/67a22868-5f11-41dc-8ef5-9cf0d90da0a3.jpg

Grounded???

How the hell can you call yourself grounded when you dress like that?!

Dat duz be de clobber a de grounded wurkin’ class man wit de Wurkin’ class wurk ettic so to speak as they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Anyone have a link to the parody twitter account of De Ribena Racist? I'd imagine there would be some GOLD on that....

I can't remember it now but if you find the thread about her that was going at the time, someone had a link in there.

HsGhahEx?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Head like a thumb.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I can't remember it now but if you find the thread about her that was going at the time, someone had a link in there.

ENoe9R7WoAAjKFF?format=jpg&name=large

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Cuomo would be perfect.

Either of them.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement