Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

a lot of tweets about this subject, its like an episode of derek mooney

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Caller was anticipating questions from Joe. Lol - surely not as it's a caller driven show. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Caller: I don't really have a point, I was expecting a question from you.

LOL.

Liam Neeson??

Liam Neeson doesn't really have a great track record wit comments about de black peeple so to speak....

wat kolor is the bird tweeting in thee background, so to speak

• Advertisement

missippi burning klaxon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Here we go again, attempting to have a 3000 mile (and back) conference call (with satellite thrown in).
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

dvcireland wrote: »

Canary yellow

Mr. Duffy (staring at his watch): is there yeah, wow. mmmm.

Joe’s snoring

• Advertisement

I counted at least 3 snorts there.

missippi burning klaxon

Caller: It's not as bad as Mississippi Burnin' hi

A movie set in the 1960 from memory, yesterday afternoon in Lahv Lahn speak I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

Thank you for your service, Joe. I learned a lot today so to speak.

I counted at least 3 snorts there.

Gerry's memory lives on.

As long as you got the underlying message that ALL white men are bad bad bad bad rapist racist murdering b@stards you are woke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I learned how easy it is to earn half a million smackers per annum.

The next clown coming up will re-inforce that message.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Is it a blackburd!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

He is such a hypocrite
    He wouldnt let someone criticize Jemma, but lets your man say Trump is lying
    His normal retort for that is "YOU CANT SAY DAT"

BPKS wrote: »
    A worker director of a company will get the €350 a week like the other employees:confused:

Really? Ok. I wasn’t aware of that.

Not really the type of publican I was referring to though so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

We need Dr Greg on everyday Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I hate to say it but I’ve witnessed anti Irish racist abuse from Africans (I think) in Ireland all too often

And also, as an aside, hands down the most racist community I’ve encountered in Ireland are Irish travelers

remember that brutal attack on an Afghan that got memory holed when it turned out the attackers were Travellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Didjya hear on one of de radio programs (prob Drivetime)
    yesterday evening de interviewer asking a little girl what animals she liked best in de hizoo. She replied “De flamingo because it’s pink & de gorilla because it’s black”. Very woke kid.

She said "polar bears because they're lovely and white" on the first take but the producer was having none of it so they had to go again. C'mon chop chop retake... This has to be ready for 6 0l news

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,776 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

For the Love Ulster riots in Dublin a few years back I remember Footlocker getting partially looted, don't think anything high end was touched.

Charlie Bird got a smack in the gob, but as you say nothing high end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

NO 7

WOKE JOE AND JOE EXOTIC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

lol i realise joe and joes exotic head is a bit terrifying dont want ye having nightmares sayz i
    btw they are fish flip flops shure im like the greats at dis stage caravagio,Bosch, with my hidden meanings...

I nearly had to turn de radio off a few minutes ago on Drivetime. Question asked if a Black Irish girl “Give an example of how you were affected by racism”, and she replies “indeed, when I was a school girl I was asked to read to the class an extract from “To Kill a Mocking Bird” and it was a racist book with the N word in it. That is how racist Ireland is.”

I’ve heard it all now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

I nearly had to turn de radio off a few minutes ago on Drivetime. Question asked if a Black Irish girl “Give an example of how you were affected by racism”, and she replies “indeed, when I was a school girl I was asked to read to the class an extract from “To Kill a Mocking Bird” and it was a racist book with the N word in it. That is how racist Ireland is.”

I’ve heard it all now.

:)

I heard that as well. I may have misheard, but I think she called the book "How To Kill a Mockingbird". But as I say, I may have misheard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I’ve heard it all now.

I think I recall a liveline about this subject once

NO 7

WOKE JOE AND JOE EXOTIC

Well done! Well done!

Btw, didn't Mr. Duffy say de name wrong and dat and call hik "Joe Erotic"? Now there's an image that can't be erased quickly....

• Advertisement

I’ve heard it all now.

Shame on RTE for broadcating that. Shame. If the "reporter" had any cop or any sense of journalistic integrity on he (OR SHE!) would have pointed out that that is not actually racist, that the book is considered a literary masterpiece, and if you think that being asked to read it is racist you are going out of your way to be offended and are a woke twat.

I'd be willing to bet the #wokefolk would have found it racist if she hadn't been asked to read it too.....

Caller: The teacher only asked white children to read the book Joe
    Mr. Duffy: How many chislers in de class?
    Caller: 32
    Mr. Duffy: How many of them are black so to speak as they say?
    Caller: 2
    Mr. Duffy: How many chislers were asked to read from de buke?
    Caller: 3 Joe, in a 45minute class. And both of de black chislers were ignored.
    Mr. Duffy: 2 as a percentage of 32 is 20% (I'm using Mr. Duffy style Matty Matticks here). 3 chiuslers did read de buke so 1 out of de 5 of dem should have read de buke - dja follow me?
    Caller: Exactly Joe. It's a disgrace!
    Mr. Duffy: And where are you from originally Soesaimh?
    Caller: Dundrum Joe, but I identify as an unwell black African American teenage lesbian wit a difference and Ass Burgers
    Mr. Duffy: Well done! Well done! And you have you experienced racism in Ireland Seosaimh?
    Caller: Yes Joe, I have as have all people of colour. I wasn't invited to the premiere of Black Panther and I was refused permission by my white parents to name my dog Wakanda McDermott.
    Mr. Duffy: Wow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement