Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

leath_dub wrote: »
    Not sure if already posted but Death Cult Joe is considering writing a new buke - about dem dat doyed of the Corona Virus

https://twitter.com/insidebooksire/status/1268266245540937729

Is there no beginning to this man's talents?

The dreaded second wave of death books

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Not sure if already posted but Death Cult Joe is considering writing a new buke - about dem dat doyed of the Corona Virus

Love/Hate with fibregades.
    PieOhMy wrote: »
    That 'real croime' joke could be the new solpadine effort
    The dreaded second wave of death books

Supporting charities? How exactly? By pretending the proceeds of wan a yer ghoulish death bukes is going to charity when it's not?

You're a fraud and a hypocrite Duffy and that's being charitable to you.

As for de "Foyre In De City" is Det. Horatijoe going to solve de croyme dat was de Noyeks Foyre? Or De Stardust so to speak as they say? Probably pin it on Sinn Fein.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Supporting charities? How exactly? By pretending the proceeds of wan a yer ghoulish death bukes is going to charity when it's not?

You're a fraud and a hypocrite Duffy and that's being charitable to you.

As for de "Foyre In De City" is Det. Horatijoe going to solve de croyme dat was de Noyeks Foyre? Or De Stardust so to speak as they say? Probably pin it on Sinn Fein.

Will the villain turn out to be a banker from south side or something like that...

Will the villain turn out to be a banker from south side or something like that...

No it'll be the Shinners. Or Fine Gael. A young Bertie will no doubt have a minor role rushing from his gruelling job as an accountant to rescue 6 mudders and chislers from the blaze without any equipment, whilst a young and handsome Ivan Calorie will keep the collapsing building up with just his hands as he's a very fit man.

Brindin O'Cardle will entertain de sick in de hostible and dat while our hero Det John Horatijoe Bluffy solves de croyme. The buke will break de record for so to speaks in a novel so to speak and will be littered with foyre and Fibre Gade puns such as "there's no smoke without foyre" and no doubt loads more hilarious witticisms so to speak as they say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

A novel about license fee evasion in Ireland, and one mans fight to catch the criminals behind the aforementioned license fee evasion in Ireland.
    But he is struggling after the shocking revelation that his sister didn’t renew her tv license. And has several devices streaming content.

• Advertisement

"Where are you from.... originally" is an example on the books cover!

Once you go black, you don’t go back.

Roe needs a bbc.

I’ve been to Africa a couple of times, yet to get “fried chicken”. What is it with the I woke-fried-chicken-obsession. I have to presume it’s an American thing.

Got another email to tell me how incredibly wonderful President of the World Mr Trump is, and that we should all we worshipping him as he is after all The Most Important Person In The World and Our Exemplary Leader, He is a Right and Holy Man, near to God Himself.

I’ve been to Africa a couple of times, yet to get “fried chicken”. What is it with the I woke-fried-chicken-obsession. I have to presume it’s an American thing.

Got another email to tell me how incredibly wonderful President of the World Mr Trump is, and that we should all we worshipping him as he is after all The Most Important Person In The World and Our Exemplary Leader, He is a Right and Holy Man, near to God Himself.

And mr trump loves KFC, so he couldn’t be racist

• Advertisement

No it'll be the Shinners. Or Fine Gael. A young Bertie will no doubt have a minor role rushing from his gruelling job as an accountant to rescue 6 mudders and chislers from the blaze without any equipment, whilst a young and handsome Ivan Calorie will keep the collapsing building up with just his hands as he's a very fit man.

Brindin O'Cardle will entertain de sick in de hostible and dat while our hero Det John Horatijoe Bluffy solves de croyme. The buke will break de record for so to speaks in a novel so to speak and will be littered with foyre and Fibre Gade puns such as "there's no smoke without foyre" and no doubt loads more hilarious witticisms so to speak as they say.

Who is he getting to pen de actual weirds of de novel, having outlined his idea to de backstage writer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

The Clap's back ??? Mudder of J'sus is it a symptom of the CV.19 sotospeak.

Wakanda McDermott's battle cry:

Who is he getting to pen de actual weirds of de novel, having outlined his idea to de backstage writer?

Judging by the tiny excerpt I saw from his autobiography when someone posted it on here I'd imagine some 4th class primary student at a loose end for the summer.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Once you go black, you don’t go back.

Roe needs a bbc.

What about if you go with a black lady so to speak as a gentleman? She won't have a bbc. Now you're being sexist so to speak, as well as racist. Anti-cock you are!

Davinya McCaul?

Davinya McCaul?

Another unique pronunciation again then?

Won’t be in today folks. Hope ye get Black Gold - I’m not racist! It’s a thing!

Like Fungus beside him, men of many strings to der parachutes.

Another unique pronunciation again then?

Won’t be in today folks. Hope ye get Black Gold - I’m not racist! It’s a thing!

Dat’s roight, you take a relaxing afternoon off whilst de rest of us burn our ears from de radio waves coming out of our trannies.

Davinya McCaul?

Ok, how many times will we hear DavINYA today? Unless he reads dis thread here and takes note to correct himself.

• Advertisement

Judging by the tiny excerpt I saw from his autobiography when someone posted it on here I'd imagine some 4th class primary student at a loose end for the summer.

Wan of his dawtur’s pupils so to speak. Maybe she gave dem Daddy’s buke as a project in lieu of school work for Covid closedown. Gold Star to de bestest of de bukes you can write which has de title “A Foyre in de City” dat must feature a posh bad bad bastard cleverly fooling de pewer wurkin men & wimmin to put more money in his piggy bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,822 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Joe using this photo on his twitter handle
    1500x500

Like Fungus beside him, men of many strings to der parachutes.

I’m just glad that before he did doyed dat BB King got to play gee-tar wit Fungus. It must have been de highlight of his career so to speak as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

joe duffy investigates in a new book where the most expensive white wine and crab salad is in dee forbes d4

Samantha Power about to destroy her career

Is this wan ever off Rte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

More international affairs from da Mano de Peepul.

It's like having a goldfish conduct interviews of Wall St wizards.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

More American shyte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Samanta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement