Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,750 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Trump won because Hillary Clinton has more baggage than the busiest airport pre-Covid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Welcome to the new left lunchtime propoganda radio show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

You'd think we had the power to vote trump out of office in November. I mean what is the point of going on and on and on about him. We. Cant. Do. Anything. About.him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

tired ? cannot sleep ?

get yourself some SamPow, available at Lloyds Pharmacy, guaranteed to werk

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,750 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Joe Duffy takes Simon Harris seriously...

• Advertisement

Do deze Degrees of Wokeness courses in de universities cover basic human psychology by any chance, and how the human mind forms presumptions and for what advantages of survival do these Darwinian traits occur? Or is it all filled with bukes such as “De darker you are de wurser you are treated”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Had enough of this bollocks, I'm out.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,784 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I briefly met the American ambassador last year

V wealthy v old man.

Being kind - a nice old geezer but He’s only fit for a nursing home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,165 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The 4 police officers were charged with murder, what else do they want? Perhaps a live pay per view delivery of the death penalty for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,510 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

RTE are still in mourning since Hillary lost.

'NOT MY PRESIDENT !!!!'

Can't argue with dat, which begs de question.......WHOY de fcuk is dis on me transistor ?'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

RobertKK wrote: »
    Joe Duffy is saying it was people of colour mostly who didn't social distance in Dublin the other day.

He meandred masterfully from masks to the protest to people of colour to the local pub to Phil(ip) Lynott, all in the one sentence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭bigroad

We all know Joe is washed up and ready for de long walk on the bull island so to speak.
    Its too late to reinvent yourself too late.

You'd think we had the power to vote trump out of office in November. I mean what is the point of going on and on and on about him. We. Cant. Do. Anything. About.him.

Are we supposed to be begging our relatives and friends in Amerikay to change their very set, fixed, limited, narrow minds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Yes we can......we can take over Doonbeg and plant spuds on the golf course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Fawning all over her. Embarrassing as Tubridy.

Couldn't even say his smart ar$e remark right. The occasion got to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Caller driven show. that caller being the presenter himself.

This wan gets 45 minutes, just because she can pull a few strings when the time comes for him to 'break' into America.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Joe is going to sit through the next 30 minutes of abuse, so he is. And he's doing it all for free by the sounds of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Thank god that far-left bloke Sam has stopped yakking their word-bingo, seemed like ages they were on.

i hope turbo tom from tullamore is the next caller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

the arrogance of Duffy

a p45 is needed badly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'm sure the mum is delighted to have her age read out several times on air.

Oh pity me, poor Joe

I would happily make a Piñata effigy of Joe for yissers. I’m quite crafty with de 3D models so to speak.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

What the hell was that ending, poor joe woe is me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭golondrinas

In de 60s, 70s, 80s, (in Ireland) it was presumed if you were black you were a doctor. Was dat racist?
    A black doctor abused my wife in hospital. I was too Catholic mortified to peruse it. Haunted me for a long time. I found out subsequently that another local woman successfully sued the bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

the arrogance of Duffy. a p45 is needed badly

It's cowardly. He has already now set the narrative that anybody who now disagrees with him is a quack.

i'm moving abroad,

where are ya going bud

dub ba lin, Ohio

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Bit of thin skin there, joe you may be rude, pig ignorant and a hypocrite but I didnt see the word 'deranged' used here anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

The 4 police officers were charged with murder, what else do they want? Perhaps a live pay per view delivery of the death penalty for them?

They do like their "vengeance" over there I've seen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Is Dublin Ohio also a kip?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement