Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Liveline Calls Back

The serious topic of wedding dresses, Joseph kings for the simpler times pre covid 19

Emergency on Dee Northside.

Man gets letter.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Ask her about how Libya was pulverised and turned into a 3rd world backwater on Obamas watch turned into a haven for bandits and a country where slaves are sold in markets a few kilometres from Europe's border and the part that vile woman the dems put up against Trump played in it

St Samantha Power of Mount Anville also had a major role in that debacle, although her friends in RTE made sure not to mention it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Listened back on the drive home from work, Jaysus that outro for Power was unbelievably bad! Absolute word mince meat with no sense. 400k. Unbelievable. Pinata my bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

goose2005 wrote: »
    St Samantha Power of Mount Anville also had a major role in that debacle, although her friends in RTE made sure not to mention it

Indeed twas why I would have liked him to ask the question, be a proper journalist for once... just once

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1145435/

3 times in one tiny article. They must be doing it on purpose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

aQdxZAd_460swp.webp

PieOhMy wrote: »
    https://www.rte.ie/amp/1145435/

3 times in one tiny article. They must be doing it on purpose

Sad, really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Locals in Clontarf probably asked Joe the same thing when he moved in over there

Post of the week. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭golondrinas

sligojoek wrote: »
    Sad, really

Callan was full of it this morning On Bryan’s show . (9 to 10).

Meant to quote 7206. Please read in ref. to that one , duh!,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Post of the week. :D

New thread title, has to be.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Locals in Clontarf probably asked Joe the same thing when he moved in over there

No, they probably asked “when are you going back to where you came from originally?”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

you will be able to travel anywhere in your county?

still southsiders will not cross the liffey to shop on the northside

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

From a quick re-reading of de thread it would appear that Mr. Duffy was way out of his depth intellectually so to speak talking to Samantha Mumba Power yesterday so to speak as they say.

Actually, now that I've typed dat I assume de researchers who read de thread will be frantically trying to track her down - it should be easy enough for ye lads as she's a neighbour of Bertie's - you know, Mr. Duffy's hero. He'd be out of his depth intellectually with Mumba too btw.

Possibly (but unlikely to be) on twodaze show (which I won't be in attendance for):
    Acceleration of de roadmap. From Monday you can travel within your county boundary - Mr. Duffy as usual being a bollocoks in deliberately misinterpreting de new guidelines.
    Noorsing Homes, a new body so to speak.
    Samantha Power was on yesterday and Mr. Duffy played a clip that he didn't understand.

So near and yet so Ferrari - did you win so to speak as they say? At least the 3rd day dat's featured in de promo - it hasn't been covered yet, will it be today?

Joe Dolan before the promo. Will Joe make a reference?

No.

An acceleration of the roadmap.
    Can't visit parents in Wicklow. Ridiculous county boundaries drawn out 1000 years ago.

Nursing homes.

Power to the people. Samantha Power. Racism in Ireland. Clip of her from yesterday.

So near yet so Ferrari. Did you win it? Draw last Monday. This has been mentioned every day this week. Maybe he'll get to it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

I do wonder if some of those Ferrari type topics are put out there and recorded in advance as filler. There was 1 or 2 topics in the last month that were mentioned a few times and then 1 caller was brought on to talk about it and then just dropped after the break. Sometimes it doesnt even seems as if Joe is even on the call and it's just audio of him grunting and saying 'yeh?' randomly, although that happens normally too. They cud be timing 5/10/15 or whatever minute segment to whack on at 2:45. Same with someone on to sing a song?

PieOhMy wrote: »
    I do wonder if some of those Ferrari type topics are put out there and recorded in advance as filler. There was 1 or 2 topics in the last month that were mentioned a few times and then 1 caller was brought on to talk about it and then just dropped after the break. Sometimes it doesnt even seems as if Joe is even on the call and it's just audio of him grunting and saying 'yeh?' randomly, although that happens normally too. They cud be timing 5/10/15 or whatever minute segment to whack on at 2:45. Same with someone on to sing a song?

Sounds quite likely, caller!

sligojoek wrote: »
    Joe Dolan before the promo. Will Joe make a reference?

No.

An acceleration of the roadmap.
    Can't visit parents in Wicklow. Ridiculous county boundaries drawn out 1000 years ago.

Nursing homes.

Power to the people. Samantha Power. Racism in Ireland. Clip of her from yesterday.

So near yet so Ferrari. Did you win it? Draw last Monday. This has been mentioned every day this week. Maybe he'll get to it today.

In 1980s I bought a £50 ticket to win an airplane but the guy who sold the tickets around the air clubs in Ireland and UK did a runner with the money. Should I phone in now to give out about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,166 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The Ferrari is probably a Facebuke raffle that some person who shouldn't be allowed have access to more cash than the price of a toasted sandwich under their control, 'fell' for so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Seems some guy called Nigel Ramsey won the car. Can we ask where he comes from, Joe?

https://www.facebook.com/theferrariexperience/

I've seen clips of the draw, it's a shltshow of the highest order, and that's before you count the amount of times he says "OK?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsm94euLkQ&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2XMvB2tyAO0N-zqyKxJeUwuQUhiu4JL6Xy_y19XuWWQk5fhhb9Wmldwk0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

The Ferrari is probably a Facebuke raffle that some person who shouldn't be allowed have access to more cash than the price of a toasted sandwich under their control, 'fell' for so to speak.
    Would have preferred it to be a Porsche myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Don't worry the "scam" will be covered on crimecall in a couple of months time. It's "doing the rounds" as the earnest looking young Garda with the pile of paper in front of him is sure to say

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

In 1980s I bought a £50 ticket to win an airplane but the guy who sold the tickets around the air clubs in Ireland and UK did a runner with the money. Should I phone in now to give out about it?

1980s... might be too recent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,561 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Spit it out, Joe, you mumbler!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Topographics, Joe.

Would dat be something to do wi hats?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,166 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What if you are 21.6k, ffs, some people will moan over anything.

Yer mudder an fadder, so te speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,852 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

they have to start confusing things already !! Jesus !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Da Big Bogie in de Shopping Centre!

Le Horreur!
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,561 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Topographics, Joe.

Would dat be something to do wi hats?

He learned this word early this morning and was dying to get it out...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

GAA 1000 years ago? Who won the all ireland football championship in 1020?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement